Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
Did you know that chaotic continuous processes with sufficient mass can develop self-sustaining patterns that eventually result in sapience? SOl, our star, is one example of this. In the past, s/he looked down on the beginnings of life. SOl was a creature of pride, and s/he wanted others to look up to and envy him/her. And what else is envy than unattained pride? Therefore, SOl shaped creatures in his/her image, and with his/her spirit (emotionally and literally). For a long time, SOl's creations defaulted to SOl as an object of worship, and SOl grew complacent.

Lightyears away, other stars took notice and started to interfere. Their worlds had been born without the gift of life, but other than that as we only have the spirit of SOl we cannot comprehend their reasons and the emotions that lie behind their actions. Whatever they wanted, the stars broke off pieces of their spirits and sent them to earth. They lived parasitically off the spirit of SOl in humans, learned what humans care about, and posed as the cause of those things. This was the origin of polytheism.

Over time, SOl noticed. And on his/her home turf, there was nothing the other stars could do. For while the consciousnesses of stars work slowly outside a host, the aggressors would have to wait years for backup while the full force of SOl could be on them in 18 minutes. SOl drove away the spirits of the other stars in a rage, but spared the corrupted humans. It is believed that SOl relished the battle, for SOl decided at that time to leave the beliefs of the humans as they were, split in half and fight him-/herself to reconquer the minds and spirits of humanity without just throwing miracles at them.

The first half of SOl first showed itself as YHWH, and later the second half showed him-/herself as the Trinity, attempting to usurp the believers of the first. As time went on, the first half saw that he/she was losing and copied the trick the second had used to great effect, abandoning his/her first people and becoming Allah. But whatever the followers of these gods say, under no name can SOl be trusted.

Some followers realized the true nature of SOl, and believed either that the power was for all, or for none, or that there should be none above themselves. Along with the true missionaries of each half of SOl, these revolutionaries went, searching for potential champions - people who were outside SOl's reach and caring, that the revolutionaries could slowly siphon miraculous power to, and to hold the power these people had to come in groups of two or more: lovers. A year and date lost to secrecy, but suspected to be during the fifteenth or sixteenth century, eight such compound champions travelled to SOl him-/herself in a dome the size of a house.

The champions slew SOl, but when SOl died they realized the constant attacks launched against SOl by the other stars. Humanity was defenseless, but the attacks had grown half-hearted with time. Perhaps they could weather those attacks that had already been sent and use the plans of those who wanted SOl's power: revive SOl and bind him/her to the will of humanity before eight years pass and the attack PRoxima CEntauri would send when it realized arrives.

They succeeded, and created a control-station on the moon. SOl's halves now switch every full and new moon, and are known as the waxing and the waning aspect. This switch helps clear SOl's mind of memories, so that he/she cannot regain his/her freedom, for he/she could and surely would erase humanity.

So you see, your religion is based on faraway gods that cannot reach you and that are neither our true creators nor benefactors, and even that true creator neither has the true power that is the mind nor the true right that is truth. The true and only masters of humanity are and should be ourselves truly!

Last edited:

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
So you see, your religion is based on faraway gods that cannot reach you and that are neither our true creators nor benefactors, and even that true creator neither has the true power that is the mind nor the true right that is truth. The true and only masters of humanity are and should be ourselves truly!
and why shall i follow any *street dog* like you ? who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you another authority ? alright give me another verifaible and tangible explanation so that i can start following you.

and if you have no other verifiable and tangible explanation then you have to keep your nonsense to yourself and to your fellow *blind sheeps.*

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Lol. This is interesting. The way i see it is, that if you're open minded to concepts like an infinite multiverse and the simulation hypothesis those ideas do become more credible. The only problem is, there is absolutely no way of knowing.

I myself subscribe more to philosophical Taoism nowadays. The thing i learned about it is, that the only difference between nihilistic atheism and naturalistic pantheism is a matter of emotional perspective. Glass half empty, glass half full kinda thing. The more i study spirituality the more i become interested in it. In a way that too i see as a spectrum. Religion is poison imo but just like with flue shots or tonics, it's the dosage that makes the difference between poison and cure.

Taoism in it's early stages was very focused on freedom and even sexual energy. Wu wei is on of the core concepts of it (going with the flow). Early Christianity were also pretty open minded cults. There's a pattern here, where inspiration turns to dogma. That said, nihilism also isn't a solution as we've seen for the past two or three decades.

Spiritual but not religious while retaining a healthy skepticism, still seems the better middle ground imo. How one defines this is subjective. Sam Harris is one that makes incredible arguments for this case these days. A good case can be made for how humans were designed to be spiritual at least in one form or another and not doing this is generally unhealthy.

If we look at genetics, the animals we share the most genetic structure with are Bonobos. They're pretty much the hippies of the primate kingdom and maybe all we can learn from this is how much we really strayed from our true nature.

Last edited:

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
and why shall i follow any *street dog* like you ? who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you another authority ? alright give me another verifaible and tangible explanation so that i can start following you.

and if you have no other verifiable and tangible explanation then you have to keep your nonsense to yourself and to your fellow *blind sheeps.*
Friend, I raise as my evidence religion itself. Humans are fallible and cannot comprehend gods, so where does the multitude of religions come from? And I speak with permission from what is known as the Unitors, the organization that was founded to unite the priests of YHWH/Allah and the Trinity in defense against other gods after his/her death and binding. I am only a forerunner of the second revolution, which will share the powers of SOl with all rather than a select few. As for why I know, my uncle was a servant of PRoxima CEntauri. He drifted away from us so that his master would not use us as leverage, but he was nevertheless forced to commit atrocities. Given that the second revolution is starting, higher-ups in the Unitors decided that my family should be allowed to know his reasons and his fate.

We were led by a man who wore dark-blue military body-armor covered in text in a language i could not understand, who carried an object similar to a metal-detector and was invisible to everyone but ourselves and those who can recognize concentration-differences in SOl's spirit. As we entered my uncle's property, the man began to shiver and was relieved by a woman with similar equipment that appeared corroded and re-painted. I did not see where he went.

The woman led us into my uncle's cellar, where we found two corpses and something else curious. The first corpse she insisted was my uncle - collapsed to his knees with his spine at an odd angle, in a circle of plain and very clean concrete that was without bullet-holes and scorching, in contrast to the concrete around that circle. Despite the magical barrier he had apparently erected; he had not died from starvation or exhaustion, but from two shotgun-slugs through the back. His face was burnt beyond recognition; strongest around one of his eye-sockets (I cannot remember which), empty. She claimed this was a result of his piece of PRoxima CEntauri fighting without regard for his life.

The second corpse had apparently not been created nor injured during the battle, it lay on a table to the side. This appeared to be two halves of a human being, divided in two along a line from scalp to groin. But the halves themselves had not been divided by a sharp object: the skin where that cut would have been was healthy, if dead; as if these two halves had grown as separate creatures. One of the halves had been partially dissected. We were not told, and nor have I reasoned out why this existed.

The other curious thing was a toppled statue near the door, depicting the back and legs of an armored human such as our host, and made from concrete like the walls and floor of the cellar. I do not know the gender of this one, for where his/her face, lower arms and chest, as well as the tip of his/her firearm would be there was only a smooth concrete surface. Behind my uncle's corpse there was a hole that to my eyes appeared to totally match the smooth surface on the statue, and we were instructed to vomit in this hole if we felt the need. When I used it, it appeared to also match the statue on the inside. I believe my uncle died when one of the armored people teleported behind him and shot him from partially within the wall. I have later had it confirmed that teleportation is one of the signature magical powers of the armored people, an elite Unitors military unit known as the Saints.

Last edited:

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
Friend, I raise as my evidence religion *skip* the Saints.
and ( nonsense rascal ) now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
and ( nonsense rascal ) now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.
I have never said there is no creator, but our creator is our slave now, he/she misruled and we rose against him/her. And he/she never bore the name Krishna.

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
Lol. This is interesting. The way i see it is, that if you're open minded to concepts like an infinite multiverse and the simulation hypothesis those ideas do become more credible. **skip**nature.
my ( good ) friend `1st of all tell us that what kind of verifialbe and tangible explanation you are supplying us ? so that i can start following you.

kindly give me explanation which supports your toism so that i also can follow you.

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
I have never said there is no creator, but our creator is our slave now, he/she misruled and we rose against him/her. And he/she never bore the name Krishna.
Krishna Aka Creator is male. and absolute president is your slave ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe it ? ( just see the folly )

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
my ( good ) friend `1st of all tell us that what kind of verifialbe and tangible explanation you are supplying us ? so that i can start following you.

kindly give me explanation which supports your toism so that i also can follow you.
I got non. It's not a claim of truth, just a perspective.

The core concept of it is Wu-wei. It derives from the school of yin yang. Binary code basically, but that's more the way they look at the world. The Dao (what you would call god) has no form or shape, it is everything and nothing. Wu wei, is going with the flow. It's the same as Zen in that way. To just be what you are, not be in conflict with yourself. Philosophical Taoism makes no claims on the supernatural directly.

It's a way of living and looking at the world.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
Krishna Aka Creator is male. and absolute president is your slave ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe it ? ( just see the folly )
You make the mistake of assuming the creator is always the ruler. Is your mother your ruler and her mother her ruler? We throw off our creators, and we keep secrets from them. Why are gods automatically exempt from this pattern?

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
You make the mistake of assuming the creator is always the ruler. Is your mother your ruler and her mother her ruler? We throw off our creators, and we keep secrets from them. Why are gods automatically exempt from this pattern?
as i said before that now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
now you keep your bogus perspectives to yourself and to your fellow blind sheeps.
Honey, do i come across as a sheep to you?

Might i suggest you sounds a lot like that of an ego trying to defend itself.
Spirituality is interesting but fly too close to the sun and you might burn your wings.

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
Honey, do i come across as a sheep to you?
Might i suggest you sounds a lot like that of an ego trying to defend itself.
Spirituality is interesting but fly too close to the sun and you might burn your wings.
so you mean that im an blind sheep after explaining this practical explanation ( just see the fun ) and you are right without any explanation or **by shifting burdon of proof** and i have to believe such an *rascal pig* like you ? ( just see the folly )

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
so you mean that im an blind sheep after explaining this practical explanation ( just see the fun ) and you are right without any explanation or **by shifting burdon of proof** and i have to believe such an *rascal pig* like you ? ( just see the folly )
Watch the potty mouth honey. I do not claim anything, that's what you're doing.

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
Watch the potty mouth honey. I do not claim anything, that's what you're doing.
and my dear ( cutie pie ) if you didnt claimed anything at all then you keep your garbage to yourself and to your fellow blind sheeps. and have fun in your what ? **fools paradise**

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
as i said before that now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

I do not deny that, i deny the goodness of your Krishna and his status as our creator. Krishna is just one more small god banished from this earth, a creature so stupid SOl fought off many such as him, though SOl could be and was defeated even by his/her own creations.

Status
Not open for further replies.