HeineSnow Art Related??

Discussion in 'Fan art, Fanfic, and other Fan creations!' started by HeineSnow, Aug 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. HeineSnow

HeineSnow Active Member Omni Ace

With weapon... XD
    Em8er_10.png Em8er_06.png Em8er_09.png Em8er_07.png Em8er_03.png Em8er_05.png Em8er_08.png Em8er_04.png
    Take too long the render setting :p
    Cheers~! Enjoy~!

2. HeineSnow

if you mean basic block model, then yes i had finish that part. XD
    The rig side was way more messier, to be use for animation just yet. But work fine with posing XD

3. NightStroke

NightStroke Deepscanner Base Commander

That looks SICK!!! Love the look of the ammo cartridge on the back plus the ammo belt. Looks like a world-boss in a sci-fi game.

4. HeineSnow

Thanks XD

5. HeineSnow

Ground Unit type...
    Em8er_11.png Em8er_13.png Em8er_12.png Em8er_14.png Em8er_16.png Em8er_15.png Em8er_11.png Em8er_13.png Em8er_12.png Em8er_14.png Em8er_16.png Em8er_15.png
    Cheers~! Enjoy~!

6. HeineSnow

Thank you <3

7. Ronyn

Ronyn Deepstryker Community Manager

Very cool. How long would it take if you wanted the UV map model and poseable rig?

8. HeineSnow

few days to complete the UV map, as for poseable rig that depend on how many type of rig we're using. I believe there is specific rigging guideline to follow. :)

9. Ronyn

Ronyn Deepstryker Community Manager

Good to know. Thank you.

HeineSnow likes this.
  10. EvilKitten

EvilKitten Gatestrider - Firstclaimer

It looks awesome and I can tell you put a lot of work into it, but to be honest I think the gun is WAY too big. While yes I realize that Ember is just a game, I still personally like my games to have a solid basics in real life physics. Anything fired out of a gun that size would blow the omni over in the opposite direction. Do remember that the omni is not heavy, it is made of lightweight materials. I think if you reduced the weapon barrel size by ~50% it would be far more practicable. That is of course merely my own opinion.

Fabricio21RJ and HeineSnow like this.
  11. HeineSnow

Thank you! <3

I tried...but my inner me tell me that it could hold a lot more heavier stuff :)

12. EvilKitten

EvilKitten Gatestrider - Firstclaimer

Nah I totally get that. Just remember for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, the larger the calibre of the "bullet" fired, the more mass you need to counter the backfire. The omni is designed to be super light so it can fly and be maneuverable, it is not really meant to house an artillery piece. With that said this is my only criticism, it really is a kick ass design.

13. Wyntyr

Wyntyr Firstclaimer

Can't believe I totally missed this thread...:(

SWEET STUFFZ!!!

:):cool:

NanoTechnician likes this.
  14. Yourafail

Yourafail New Member

The chains like NanoTechnican said could be free floating, or go though small wormholes, to somewhere else, where they are being controlled from by their masters.

Pandagnome likes this.
  15. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

though it will be a total pain rendering them if they are non-textures/particles, meaning if they are full modelled, it could end in some huge lag problems on lower-tech pcs

NanoTechnician likes this.
  16. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member Kaiju Slayer

could have an extendable barrel or resize option for looks, personally like the over the top stuff its all super :D

17. Shokolad

Shokolad Deepscanner

It's so cool, why are you is not in Dev team :(

18. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

we could change that ^^