Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseDream

Firstclaimer
Feb 14, 2017
>.> I return.
Desperately trying to get FireFall to work so I can at least screen grab my name off the founders memorial over in transhub (Thats..still there, yes? please?)

Soooo many familiar faces here. Kinda heartwarming.

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
>.> I return.
Desperately trying to get FireFall to work so I can at least screen grab my name off the founders memorial over in transhub (Thats..still there, yes? please?)
there was a memorial? I kinda need to log in now, but I don't want to download it after it was kindly removed by a hard seagate hard disk failure.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
>.> I return.

Soooo many familiar faces here. Kinda heartwarming.
What's this now?

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
It isnt a memorial, it was the old board that rated contributors with scores on who used repulsors to push back melding. It didn't record every ones names though. Something like 300 on that board.

Harven

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
Hello, Harven90 here :)

This is awesome! As a Firefall Founder I feel so lucky !

Thank you for this awesome compensation Mark, this is really surprising and unexpected. Im waiting until the page works again so I can confirm my account :) Thank you again.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
It isnt a memorial, it was the old board that rated contributors with scores on who used repulsors to push back melding. It didn't record every ones names though. Something like 300 on that board.
Is the one you speak of in Devil's Tusk? I know of a memorial in Coral Forest at Trans Hub which I believe was for the beta testers and not repulsor related.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I haven't seen it there in a long time, they removed the one in Devils Tusk. I may be wrong but I remember they did that when they redid the whole zone and changes to the towns. That is when the board in Transhub showed up.

The reason why I think it isn't about beta players is I am not on that board yet I was in the game before the four or five clan members I know who are on that board. Three of them didn't even buy into the founders packs. Only bought red beans.

OV3RKILL, when you link accounts you are entered into a database that maps your Firefall account and status with your Em-8ER account. This way we have you verified as a vet or founder and when the time comes to launch the game, we can associate your account with your credit.

Right now there is no visible indicator on the forums, but that might change in the future. You can always go back to the founder credit page and re-enter your FF username to confirm you are already verified.
can you give the vets the title "Old dusty Veteran"? x'D

Feb 18, 2017
I have to say as someone who still has a decent stockpile of "Redbeans" that I never used from my founders packs I appreciate the olive branch. I'm still not sold on the idea that Mark isn't just blowing smoke up his own rear end, and I won't be putting a dime on the table until I see a finished game but at least he's making a concerted effort to win us over. This will at least get me to watch how things go. I really loved early FireFall and I'd love to see this successfully revive that gameplay.

-PopinFRESH

Feb 12, 2017
I have to say as someone who still has a decent stockpile of "Redbeans" that I never used from my founders packs I appreciate the olive branch. I'm still not sold on the idea that Mark isn't just blowing smoke up his own rear end, and I won't be putting a dime on the table until I see a finished game but at least he's making a concerted effort to win us over. This will at least get me to watch how things go. I really loved early FireFall and I'd love to see this successfully revive that gameplay.

-PopinFRESH
Yeah, I hardly touched my redbeans from my commander pack and didn't they give some more during events? ><

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
Yeah so I was banned a long time ago.

Cant edit my status message on Firefall Forum
I know im a bit late on this thing but my ff forums acc was banned can i not join this? View attachment 595

If you have founder upgrade I can pass you manually, in that case send me your FF credentials in PM here or on Discord along with Em-8ER UserId you want to claim your reward on.

Ironside

Firstclaimer
Feb 20, 2017
I spent enough in Red Beans and Packs only weeks after founder closed, to be a founder 3 times over. But I get Veteran.... boooo! Grats to those who got Founder.

Status
Not open for further replies.