Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Soketh

Soketh New Member

I have an original Founder Pack (backers back) from way back in the day round 2011/2012, yet the founder packs you guys are giving credit for are the ones released back in 2014, My account is from 2011, as stated an Original Backer full pack with the Bike from back then, back when all we had access to was the beach outside the Starting Town. Firefall Account age..jpg

2. NotSoMadCat

NotSoMadCat New Member

Heyo, kind of behind the ball on all of this, though I did have a founder's pack for Firefall.

I went to try and do the founder's credit program, but woe to me, I never actually made an account forum-side on Firefall, since I never touched the forums. So while my account page lists having the founder's pack since nover 12th, 2012, my forum account is aged about 10 minutes ago when I was trying to plug in info for the founder's credit thingy.

I'm hoping there's something I can do about this, and I'm not just a fool for not having dug around enough to find that there's already a solution, but would love any input on this matter.

Edit: Just saw the bit in the FAW about not being able to verify things like my current situation. Ahh well, my own fault I guess for not being social.

3. VitaminK

VitaminK New Member

Got Commander back ~4 or so years ago. Appreciate the 100$ reward! Definitely will be backing or buying whenever I can.

April 11, 2011

Still have my original beanie and poster.

*EDIT*
    Is there a way to see the link in the forums or anywhere?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Mahdi likes this.
  4. ryuzero

ryuzero New Member

So how do i check i did the program correctly.

5. Terricon4

Terricon4 Active Member

Try to do it again and see what it tells you about the reason for not being able to do it again being.

6. 203

203 Member Kahuna M.A.X.

they're giving credit for the beta backers. I bought it on the last day it was available and got my reward.