Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorwinM80

CorwinM80 Firstclaimer

You had to bring up Hellgate, didn't you.

NitroMidgets and Mahdi like this.
  2. RoseDream

RoseDream Terraformer

>.> I return.
    Desperately trying to get FireFall to work so I can at least screen grab my name off the founders memorial over in transhub (Thats..still there, yes? please?)

Soooo many familiar faces here. Kinda heartwarming.

Mahdi likes this.
  3. 203

203 Active Member Kahuna M.A.X.

there was a memorial? I kinda need to log in now, but I don't want to download it after it was kindly removed by a hard seagate hard disk failure.

DinsdaleP13 likes this.
  4. Ronyn

Ronyn Deepstryker Community Manager

What's this now?

5. Mahdi

Mahdi THMPR Inbound - Gatestrider - Firstclaimer

It isnt a memorial, it was the old board that rated contributors with scores on who used repulsors to push back melding. It didn't record every ones names though. Something like 300 on that board.

6. Harven

Harven Deepscanner

Hello, Harven90 here :)

This is awesome! As a Firefall Founder I feel so lucky !

Thank you for this awesome compensation Mark, this is really surprising and unexpected. Im waiting until the page works again so I can confirm my account :) Thank you again.

7. Wyntyr

Wyntyr Firstclaimer

Is the one you speak of in Devil's Tusk? I know of a memorial in Coral Forest at Trans Hub which I believe was for the beta testers and not repulsor related.

8. Harven

Harven Deepscanner

Thank you for fixing it. Its working and just got my Commander 100 virtual credit :)

Xeevis likes this.
  9. Mahdi

Mahdi THMPR Inbound - Gatestrider - Firstclaimer

I haven't seen it there in a long time, they removed the one in Devils Tusk. I may be wrong but I remember they did that when they redid the whole zone and changes to the towns. That is when the board in Transhub showed up.

The reason why I think it isn't about beta players is I am not on that board yet I was in the game before the four or five clan members I know who are on that board. Three of them didn't even buy into the founders packs. Only bought red beans.

Wyntyr likes this.
  10. Henvar

Henvar Member

Yeah so I was banned a long time ago.

Cant edit my status message on Firefall Forum

11. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

can you give the vets the title "Old dusty Veteran"? x'D

12. DemonSlayer873

DemonSlayer873 Well-Known Member

I know im a bit late on this thing but my ff forums acc was banned can i not join this? Screenshot_216.png

13. Minosha

Minosha New Member

You might ask Ryue to help you, he even recovered my lost PW without the verification server working.

[email protected]

DemonSlayer873 likes this.
  14. Destination

Destination Member

Thank you for this. Much appreciated.

15. PopinFRESH

PopinFRESH New Member

I have to say as someone who still has a decent stockpile of "Redbeans" that I never used from my founders packs I appreciate the olive branch. I'm still not sold on the idea that Mark isn't just blowing smoke up his own rear end, and I won't be putting a dime on the table until I see a finished game but at least he's making a concerted effort to win us over. This will at least get me to watch how things go. I really loved early FireFall and I'd love to see this successfully revive that gameplay.

-PopinFRESH

16. Gearjammer

Gearjammer New Member

can't get it to work.. oh well

17. Johann117

Johann117 New Member

Yeah, I hardly touched my redbeans from my commander pack and didn't they give some more during events? ><

18. Xeevis

Xeevis Well-Known Member Max Kahuna Forum Tech

[​IMG]

If you have founder upgrade I can pass you manually, in that case send me your FF credentials in PM here or on Discord along with Em-8ER UserId you want to claim your reward on.

19. RedBubble

RedBubble New Member

Thanks. Founder 's account linked. Easy steps.

20. Ironside

Ironside Firstclaimer

I spent enough in Red Beans and Packs only weeks after founder closed, to be a founder 3 times over. But I get Veteran.... boooo! Grats to those who got Founder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.