Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2016
Welcome new members. So nice to see some familiar names coming back.
Likewise its good to see the talent of firefall making a comeback with this new game. Time to bring back the good ole days in the closed beta when i would wake up and only play firefall and no other game because that was how much fun it was.

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
Welcome new members. So nice to see some familiar names coming back.
when i transfered, I pasted just my ID like it looked like in the gif. it didn't work. You need to paste the full profile URi

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
when i transfered, I pasted just my ID like it looked like in the gif. it didn't work. You need to paste the full profile URi
What gif? There is one video that shows how to easily obtain the UserID by coping the profile url. The url part should get stripped down on paste. Otherwise just username.id can be inserted.

Or do you mean link you need to put into status?

The image and the text clearly state you need to insert the profile link. The reason why I opted to full link is two-fold. 1) It can be easily and uniquely verified with regex. I was afraid there might be cases where unrelated statuses would be caught as Em-8ER profiles and would show confusing errors. 2) It leads friends and random "googlers" to Em-8ER site.

I'm confused what confused you :confused:o_O.

Last edited:

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
Its a gif for me as I watched it on a tablet and couldnt investigate it's extension. And the mobile firefox is... lacking, to say the least.
Anyway, I first posted my account ID only, not the full uri to the profile. I stripped it myself and it didnt work.

Adversity

Lieutenant
Feb 1, 2017
As a Lieutenant from Firefall's Beta program, I was thrilled to see this. I have been following Em8er since it became a blip on the Firefall forums. I think this is mighty generous of you to do. I have taken you up on your offer and eagerly await what Em8er will become. Thanks again!

sYko de4d

Feb 10, 2017
Hi :)
My goal was it to make me sad while opening the Firefall subreddit after a year. But then i saw this em8er link and now my Commander is not useless anymore. No Sad but Happy now :)

Feb 10, 2017
I was a Commander in mid 2012 for firefall, enjoyed the hell out of the original untill things started getting all cookie cutter like it got....Was pleased ....and crazy happy when I saw The Em8er homepage and the fact I'll be rewarded for my founder pack here

Feb 12, 2017
Thank you so much for the founder credit!!! Firefall still has some of the most hours logged of my games just in Steam, was so awful to see it die. Can't wait for this :)

Raloris

Forerunner
Feb 13, 2017
Never made a forum account when I tried out Firefall back in 2014, so sadly not going to be able to take part in this offer, but it's things like this that spawn hope for the future of gaming. Huge props to you guys for doing this and will definitely look forward to trying out Em-8ER in the future.

Terricon4

Base Commander
Base Commander
Seems like a nice gesture to old FF players like me, I'm guessing the money will be used to buy special parts for your frame when the game comes out?
Probably. Something like a giant pair of bull horns to stick onto a heavy frame or something, a tiki skinned THMPR, different colored/effects jets, /dance animations, decals... Most likely that type of stuff kind of like was originally the idea with Firefall.

Doesn't seem like there'd be much to get vertical progresion/power wise, so it also might be used to rapidly expand horizontal pathways but I'm kinda hoping not as it's still nice to see how much people have played and means someone with X stuff has had time to experience and learn with other equipment first.

Status
Not open for further replies.