Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDarq

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Thanks again for doing this.. Wasn't sure it worked the other day when I did the signup process.. Yep!.. Got my Founders credit! Looking forward to the New.. Hmmm.. If Firefall was my SAO, I guess Em8er will be my AOL?... Just sayin'... :D

Habitual

Jan 29, 2017
Washington State
Hey everyone, I'm sure if I looked hard enough I'd find an explanation of some sort but: The verification is not loading, is there anything I should do to make it easier for it to go through? I had no posts on the forums so I posted something just now, but it gets stuck at verifying firefall account instead of at the ember side of things now. I'm just wondering what I can do to make it work.
Thanks - Habit

Smile

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
Australia QLD
www.twitch.tv
Sweet! Thank you again.
No problem! Its my pleasure.

I'm just wondering what I can do to make it work.
A lot of the problem is going to come from the instability of the FireFall[ing apart] forums. At least this is from what I can tell. I had an issue when I first tried to verify too, I gave it a couple hours and it worked later. So I suggest give it a couple of hours and try again, otherwise if the issue persists please jump into the discord and request help since its easier than forum posting. Good luck!

Jan 30, 2017
Hmm I've linked my account with the ember link on my accounts profile in the firefall forum.
but I'm just getting stuck at Verifying Firefall account existence.. I've been a member since 2010 D:

Oct 17, 2016
Somewhere in scotland!
even tho im not a founder i sure hope founder packs become available for ember.

its fantastic to see something like this happening even for those loyal and that knew firefall was going in a bad direction they still remained because the game and concept was amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.