Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jan 26, 2017.

1. DogManDan

DogManDan New Member

Got myself all setup. Thank you for offering this to everyone. Looking forward to seeing the development

engjang and neonserge like this.
  2. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

All these messages are really inspiring. Ty! Very much looking forward to the next Em-8ER steps.

3. Wolfdragon.vs

Wolfdragon.vs New Member

I got mine! Big hopes, early FF was awesome!

4. Smile

Smile Member

In hopes to clear up anyone having problems I've gone through my friends account and done the verification process so you can see it. Hope this helps!

Ronyn and engjang like this.
  5. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

ty for doing this! Adding it to front of thread!

Ronyn and engjang like this.
  6. MrDarq

MrDarq Death Reaper

Thanks again for doing this.. Wasn't sure it worked the other day when I did the signup process.. Yep!.. Got my Founders credit! Looking forward to the New.. Hmmm.. If Firefall was my SAO, I guess Em8er will be my AOL?... Just sayin'... :D

7. Ronyn

Ronyn Ghostryker Community Manager

Sweet! Thank you again.

8. Habitual

Habitual New Member

Hey everyone, I'm sure if I looked hard enough I'd find an explanation of some sort but: The verification is not loading, is there anything I should do to make it easier for it to go through? I had no posts on the forums so I posted something just now, but it gets stuck at verifying firefall account instead of at the ember side of things now. I'm just wondering what I can do to make it work.
    Thanks - Habit

9. Smile

Smile Member

No problem! Its my pleasure.

A lot of the problem is going to come from the instability of the FireFall[ing apart] forums. At least this is from what I can tell. I had an issue when I first tried to verify too, I gave it a couple hours and it worked later. So I suggest give it a couple of hours and try again, otherwise if the issue persists please jump into the discord and request help since its easier than forum posting. Good luck!

10. MakaRyougi

MakaRyougi New Member

Hmm I've linked my account with the ember link on my accounts profile in the firefall forum.
    but I'm just getting stuck at Verifying Firefall account existence.. I've been a member since 2010 D:

11. whee

whee New Member

stuck there too. You're not alone :p

MakaRyougi likes this.
  12. NitroMidgets

NitroMidgets Gatestrider

A friend had to update his and then close and reopen the site to restart the verification. It would not complete until reopened.

13. daggoth1408

daggoth1408 New Member

I am so stoked that being a founder of firefall is finally paying off. Cheers to all the alpha testers and founders coming back for this game.

14. Mahdi

Mahdi Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

For real, if Grummz's vision for doing a better version of firefall wasn't enough to bring back the vets, this certainly did.

NitroMidgets likes this.
  15. Zemano

Zemano New Member

Pretty cool. Thanks.

16. Piercerson

Piercerson Emberite

Thank you. You didn't have to do it, but you did anyways.

17. MakaRyougi

MakaRyougi New Member

Just tried it again and it worked flawlessly! :D

NitroMidgets likes this.
  18. DiBBz

DiBBz Member

even tho im not a founder i sure hope founder packs become available for ember.

its fantastic to see something like this happening even for those loyal and that knew firefall was going in a bad direction they still remained because the game and concept was amazing

19. Caveman

Caveman New Member

Simply couldn't say anything better.

20. BenWade

BenWade New Member

Yeah my verification for Commander Founders successful. Thanks.
    If only I could find that Firefall beanie.....

neonserge likes this.