Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
@Xeevis just posted an FAQ to help with the most common issues people are having:

Troubleshooting FAQ
Q: I'm stuck at "Awaiting Input" and clicking the "Begin Verification" button does nothing

A: You need to insert your UserId into text-box above the button in format username.12345 then button should get enabled to get you started. For help please refer to Where do i find correct UserId?

Q: My founder badge is not displaying / Account won't validate as a founder
A: First check on this page that either Ensign/Lieutenant/Commander founder pack is activated on your account and then that you have enabled "Show Founder Icon" in preferences. If for whatever reason you still can't pass the validation with founder reward, please go to support chat and ping @Xeevis for manual verification. (Manual verification is not available to Veterans)

Q: I've had game account before the end of 2015 and yet it says my account isn't old enough
A: Due to technical reasons we can validate only public data provided by forums. If you played the Firefall in 2015 and earlier, but never created a forum account, we cannot offer you any reward (unless your account has a founder upgrade - see answer above).

Jul 27, 2016
Massachusetts
I realize I missed out on a fund raiser (or two). I started work again in August after 2 years of unemployment and I am just now getting my bills and expenses back under control. Is there an on-going fund raiser or are more planned?

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
Yep, expect more in the future, ty for he support!
I still have to thank you for honoring us founders - even when I dropped the president in the last possible hour, it's still nice getting a bag of cookies when you expected nothing.

lOrD gHoSt

Base Commander
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
Yeah my verification for Commander Founders successful. Thanks.
If only I could find that Firefall beanie.....
I still got mine but now my head is too big :O so my mum wears it :p
it wasnt big from the start, its more kidssize xD
its like a Kippa for grown ups :D
the poster on the other hand i like, you can hang that on the wall! :)

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
what a coincidence. as soon as you guys did this and people started linking their characters, for some odd reason the website went down. The9 are just aholes. They don't like making anyone happy. They think it's all about them when in reality it's all about the user, costumer, consumer.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I hope we all got in! ... business, profits and competition turns the corporation cog
Here its about as you say costumer/consumer and one of the best communities, i never realized it
until my interest for em8er grew plus this forum is way more neat than ff!

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
what a coincidence. as soon as you guys did this and people started linking their characters, for some odd reason the website went down. The9 are just aholes. They don't like making anyone happy. They think it's all about them when in reality it's all about the user, costumer, consumer.
I just was there.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
I guess it was never down. when I search for it I get the old address instead. New one doesn't show up. I have to manually type it in. Mehh doesn't matter. Is not like I play that game anymore

Feb 3, 2017
Emu Plains
I transferred across today, thanks for the veteran rat even tho I joined in feb 2015 I would have bought a founder pack if it had been available. Never saw the option to upgrade.

Missed the Indegogo campaign so have no idea what goodies where in that. Please post up any links for any similar future transport items/offers.

Did buy the FF transport pack tho because I loved the game and was hoping for content to continue from 2014, loved those rocket wings and the Bumble Bee MGV.....and then it all went downhill

Starting without a fast LGV, personal arc (or addon), wings, rocket wings, Icarus (thermals), celestial + chosen (launch anywhere), other cool skins like cherub and my fave cobalt wings is going to be a harsh adjust...obviously it is not the same game but whatever planned content is similar would be cool and shall keep an eye out for any developments.

Am hoping for a return of some ideas that use to be...afterburn glide, many turrets, crafting etc...that was the stuff that got me hooked on previous FF in the beginning + the humor of quest and content like the Midas backstory, halloween yearly event, Holmgang matches, battles with dev's etc. So I have been looking for story content postings as they come up.

The only good thing I liked from new FF (when it worked) was the rapid,daily,weekly campaign ideas. If that is worth anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.