FireFall Community Memory Dump

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
The only real memories I have of Firefall was coming up with the most efficient ways of getting resources from Thumpers with my friends. Then, of course, we did those storm event things and taking enemy outposts.
This was all in the beta. We never played live. I forget precisely why we quit the game.
We quit the game when it lost what made it unique.

Em8er - don't fall into the same trap.

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
The only picture I have of Firefall as my gaming laptop pooped the bed in 2016..
This is from the Open Beta around spring of 2013. Top left has my Guild members Terminal, Invid and the potty-mouthed Scotsman, Dragonmac. This was GOOD TIMES in FireFall!
View attachment 3520
I just realized that even though unintended, all my FF guild members at that time in Beta were... not young. I think Invid was the youngest at early 30s. Weird that we all found each other in game, formed a guild, not knowing each others age until much later.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I miss copa so bad. was a super cool place to be.
Do you miss the Devils tusk and other places too?
I like the look of the demo it looks very like Copacabana wonder if the maps are going to be similar size map or bigger ?

Oh you know my fave spot in copa was the cerrado plains because there was a nice space to ride around and see the big brotodons and then also like the big tower place thump dump and i like the boss fight at the top i think there was a boss fight there hmm

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
I like the look of the demo it looks very like Copacabana wonder if the maps are going to be similar size map or bigger ?

Oh you know my fave spot in copa was the cerrado plains because there was a nice space to ride around and see the big brotodons and then also like the big tower place thump dump and i like the boss fight at the top i think there was a boss fight there hmm
I have fond memories of the little river just south of Copa. Newcomer players would seem to always thump there first and I enjoyed helping them out. There wasn't the tunnel and underground complex as shown in the video during the Beta though. This is how Copa looked after launch...Which is a bit off from what I remember Copa Beta looking like.

Jul 31, 2016
New Jersey
www.deviantart.com

Devil's Tusk was an interesting area, although I didn't spend much time there. most just to get levels and items. I mostly spent my time in copa or that desert area. wish I explored more though. I remember doing the missions and all the cool areas in those other places, but I never went too far. I do remember the cool pirate area south west of copa which was pretty sweet.

but yea I hope the maps are the same size or bigger to what was in FireFall. The amount of exploration I did and still didn't find everything was astonishing to me. just the Terrain alone fascinated me. I hope the world is as amazing as or more than FireFall's world.

I am hoping for a larger terrain demo or even one with the different areas to explore. But with kickstarter projected for this year that might not come until afterwards lol. One can hope though.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
There wasn't the tunnel and underground complex as shown in the video during the Beta though.
I am just glad they added them made it fun to explore underground what lurks there and riding in tunnels!

I am hoping for a larger terrain demo or even one with the different areas to explore. But with kickstarter projected for this year that might not come until afterwards lol. One can hope though.
Its going to be worth it i think this game is going to make people pee pee the pants in joy not literally but in the mind yes it would be too chaotic otherwise and could cause an outrage to all if that happened !
Subliminal messages for hyper pee pee very dangerous anyways i am looking forward to kick starter and hoping others will see how good it can get.

Jul 31, 2016
New Jersey
www.deviantart.com

(not my photo)
This was one of my favorite grinding spots back then. The large world bosses and the cool side quests. plus, I got a really stupidly rare drop of a sniper, that I never replaced because it could one shot everything. That was my signature gun and I matched my outfit to it. all black with red lights. I even bought that early crazy spooky mask on the market so I could look like this demon thing. I wish I had screenies of my character but I guess I never thought about it rip.