Ember's Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
I am pretty sure that no one gets banned for JUST "talking to" someone.
Point is, if people don't like the "rules" on the server they are on, they should go make their own place to hang out and try having a server with no rules and see how that works out.
I am sorry but you seem to have been brainwashed by logical words of liars. You shouldn't just bash people around just because what you have heard 'appears' to be correct.

Knowing the actual events before taking a stance on something is the healthier thing to do.

MollilMayhem

Jul 27, 2016
GA, USA
I am sorry but you seem to have been brainwashed by logical words of liars. You shouldn't just bash people around just because what you have heard 'appears' to be correct.

Knowing the actual events before taking a stance on something is the healthier thing to do.
I am only drawing my own conclusions based on the past posts of ALL the involved people. I haven't ever seen you before so I haven't got anything to base any evaluation on in your case.

Point is, if people don't like the way a FREE chat channel is being run, go start your own free channel and do whatever you like there.

DemonSlayer873

Jul 27, 2016
Varna, Bulgaria
I am only drawing my own conclusions based on the past posts of ALL the involved people. I haven't ever seen you before so I haven't got anything to base any evaluation on in your case.

Point is, if people don't like the way a FREE chat channel is being run, go start your own free channel and do whatever you like there.
Thats called splitting the community, something that you dont want in the pre-development stage of a game

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016

Your conclusions are tailored and generalized to bash everyone that was involved, both the ones you know and the ones you haven't seen before. Given that, please do keep your conclusions to yourself. Until you have seen the case from BOTH perspectives (Both the apparent and hidden talks), you shouldn't in anyway add additional, non-meaningful, and arrive at conclusions that do not come close to what you should be arriving at. You are simply adding more fuel to the fire, you're not helping either side here.

Last edited:

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Can we get some comedians to reenact the drama like the one radio station does Facebook drama here in Seattle? It's just so much funnier when comedians reenact it all with a bit of embellishment.

Sadly, I miss all the drama. Sometimes you just got to grab a few drinks and sit back watching the carnage unfold.
Remember, a ban isn't always a bad thing. I went out and built a 29 Ford Tudor after my Firefall ban.

P

PCMasterReece

Can we get some comedians to reenact the drama like the one radio station does Facebook drama here in Seattle? It's just so much funnier when comedians reenact it all with a bit of embellishment.

Sadly, I miss all the drama. Sometimes you just got to grab a few drinks and sit back watching the carnage unfold.
Remember, a ban isn't always a bad thing. I went out and built a 29 Ford Tudor after my Firefall ban.
Can I have Frankie Boyle play me? I mean he is extremely offensive and so am I so perfect representation there :p

P

PCMasterReece

AND AWAY WE GO YET AGAIN

OK,
So here is what I am going to do, I am going to release the entire documentation of all the convos and then people can really see just exactly what you all were upto.

Now you guys can wear that around for a while, how about that?
Edited by PCMasterReece

Again. Fuck the drama

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.