Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmJohnGalt

Commander
Em-8ER Contributor
Jul 26, 2016
Cleveland, Tennessee
www.patreon.com
I need to ask because you keep saying all these people have been banned rightly, Well why are you threatening me saying if I ever join the Discord again you or your staff will ban me instantly?

I never kicked up a storm, I never really did anything except ask once, "why was Luran banned?". Yes I did message you privately to keep it out of the Discord about how I didn't feel Faeryl really allowed any free speech and banned/muted anyone she felt offended her. Which in fact isn't against your rules.

So again why am I being threatened when I actually haven't done anything? Is this because you just don't like me? Is it because I said I don't have any problem with you or any of the other staff except Faeryl? Again, that isn't against your servers rules, You don't mention that we can't be critical of staff in private messages.

Well reece to be frank, no I don't like you, and I don't have to, same as you don't have to like fae. That aside, I wasn't threating to ban you, I was telling you that it was going to happen. Man to think you got whacked again over something as silly as multiple name violations.

Why ohh why didn't you just follow that rule, see here is the thing, its started as a simple hey change your name please, then it escalated, because you chose to escalate it. Then you changed your name to a name that not only broke the name length rule, but made a name to antagonize the entire server staff. That got you 2 marks at the same time, so man I don't know what else to tell you.

I tried to reason with you, I even am the one that after you came back from a diferent ip addy, knew it was you before anyone else. I was the one that was like you know what lets give him another shot, I even went out of my way to get your other ip unbanned.

I went to bat for you and demonslayer aka hs-peanutbutter but guys, rules is rules. Its a shame and disgrace you guys chose the paths you did, and for what? In the end did you accomplish what you aimed to? Ill have whatever name I want and they will just have to be ok with it regaurdless of the rules?

I bet you guys thought it was stupid to have a rule in school that says you cant chew gum, then get busted chewing gum and get in trouble for it. Of all the things to make a "stand" for you guys chose something as insignifigant as the things you did.

Whats left to say here?

P

PCMasterReece

Well reece to be frank, no I don't like you, and I don't have to, same as you don't have to like fae. That aside, I wasn't threating to ban you, I was telling you that it was going to happen. Man to think you got whacked again over something as silly as multiple name violations.

Why ohh why didn't you just follow that rule, see here is the thing, its started as a simple hey change your name please, then it escalated, because you chose to escalate it. Then you changed your name to a name that not only broke the name length rule, but made a name to antagonize the entire server staff. That got you 2 marks at the same time, so man I don't know what else to tell you.

I tried to reason with you, I even am the one that after you came back from a diferent ip addy, knew it was you before anyone else. I was the one that was like you know what lets give him another shot, I even went out of my way to get your other ip unbanned.

I went to bat for you and demonslayer aka hs-peanutbutter but guys, rules is rules. Its a shame and disgrace you guys chose the paths you did, and for what? In the end did you accomplish what you aimed to? Ill have whatever name I want and they will just have to be ok with it regaurdless of the rules?

I bet you guys thought it was stupid to have a rule in school that says you cant chew gum, then get busted chewing gum and get in trouble for it. Of all the things to make a "stand" for you guys chose something as insignifigant as the things you did.

Whats left to say here?
So You are banning me because you don't like me effectively? Ok then GG. Thats another thing Mark can find out about. Your bias to ban people you don't like for no reason.

Also didn't get whacked over name violations. I left because you got whiny and so did Faeryl. I mean I know faeryl is almost the age of a grandma and so is extremely PC but banning names because you get offended makes you guys seem like right cunts

Vilento

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
I don't know what actually happened, I was merely clarifying what the other guy said. I don't like misrepresentation of what someone says :). He very well could be lying about all of this.

P

PCMasterReece

I don't know what actually happened, I was merely clarifying what the other guy said. I don't like misrepresentation of what someone says :). He very well could be lying about all of this.
Also he didn't warn me multiple times except for a rule that even Mark said was stupid and pointless. Which is your name having to be less than 20 letters.

Why does it need to be less that 20 letters? They think it's hard for someone to press tab to get your name up when you @ them

Vilento

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
While I think its a ridiculous rule, unless there are technical limitations, why not just follow it? Your forum name would fit in there. Out of curiosity what was the name you were trying to use?

P

PCMasterReece

While I think its a ridiculous rule, unless there are technical limitations, why not just follow it? Your forum name would fit in there. Out of curiosity what was the name you were trying to use?
The name was Reece The Great Dictator. Seeing as I'm the only reece in the Discord. It wouldn't be hard to type to me.

P

PCMasterReece

What the frak is all this ridiculous kerfluffle about?? Names on a chat server? whatever. Is it REALLY worth getting all hot about? so just follow the damn rule...
I'm not bothered about it, I just feel getting banned over it to be a pathetic thing.

P

PCMasterReece

Not worth a flame war imo. Had enough of those over on FF forums . :rolleyes:
Same here, I only wanted to know why I'm gonna get banned on site. Now I know I realise that John is just a pussy that has to hide the fact he is the channels owner. (He has himself set as a normal member but he still has all perms).

I'm happy, whatever happens after that is just a present tbh

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
IMO it's not about a #. It's about following rules. If the name rule was 15 they would have 20, if it was 30 they would have 35. If the server had a pinned message saying "THERE AINT NO RULEZ UP IN THIS BEACH", they would be upset there weren't any rules. In fact instead of making their own server they hop scotched it over here and trolled until the thread got cut in half. I'm glad they're gone from the server...it's been a great environment since they got banned. I hope the permanent bans stay that way and I hope the temporary one's learned a valuable lesson.

DemonSlayer873

Jul 27, 2016
Varna, Bulgaria
IMO it's not about a #. It's about following rules. If the name rule was 15 they would have 20, if it was 30 they would have 35. If the server had a pinned message saying "THERE AINT NO RULEZ UP IN THIS BEACH", they would be upset there weren't any rules. In fact instead of making their own server they hop scotched it over here and trolled until the thread got cut in half. I'm glad they're gone from the server...it's been a great environment since they got banned. I hope the permanent bans stay that way and I hope the temporary one's learned a valuable lesson.
Discord has a limit of 32 your rule for 20 is everything but needed

P

PCMasterReece

I just realised why Faeryl never answers :D She's making her husband do it for her haha I mean this guy right here is saying since we left it has been great. Forgetting the fact that barely anyone speaks now whenever Faeryl comes online to the point where even John said "boy are you guys quiet", Funny that the great environment doesn't exist. I mean yes, there are some random convos that pop up now and then but then your wife (who most likely has you cucked as well as she has done the Server, I'd keep an eye on John and her If I were you) comes on and everyone shuts up from fear of being banned for no reason.

Also why make a second server? The only reason John's even took off was the fact you spam advertised it everywhere (even on Pez's "The Laid Off Stream" which was extremely pathetic) and the fact Mark goes on there. He isn't going to go on 2 so thats pointless. It also splinters the community. If you want a split gaming community then congrats Wyntyr, you are getting one.

[Edited for ad-hom removal. Guys, its right there in the gripes room description. - grummz]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.