Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
your wish is granted you are president Ble003 the nations finest
The power to shape so much things and yet lies spew out of your mouth like a waterfall its impressive what
things are mentioned like the time you said you would get every school a robotic teacher but instead due to budget
restraints they have 2 teachers and a parrot repeating all that the teacher says.

Police dogs are activated with bark translators for perpetrators to know whats coming
most of the power is in your wardrobe where a secret room is all your secret parties and secret initiations occur
.........secret the neighbours do not even know until that SECRET is blown up by a spy its a scandal you are no longer president
the public decided and you are now a horse tamer and have 400 horses in your bar where the horses need drinks after a hard day of running around in circles!

I wish for bubble butts to be actual bubbles

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
those bubbles contain bees that hate you and always know your location.

i wish for perfect hearing that will heal quickly if damaged.

i wish for the ability to erect walls of intangible shimmering energy that cancel out soundwaves that would travel through them.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
your wish is granted the walls are spectacular although someone is playing their music so loud that the sound waves travel in a loop unable to escape and direct impact on the listener in the room. Detectives have no explanation to the persons whereabouts however there is a hair follicle on the ceiling hmm

I wish for all doctors to use this alternative transport while instructing the hospital team to regroup to the next casualty
incase of heavy traffic or helicopter pilots taking a vacation!

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Heard of the Andromeda Initiative? It's fckin sick. You would be remembered as some edgy little b1tch ( I'm joking here , k?) in the histories , and the one who caused earth to explode. Your descendants all became pariahs because of you!

I wish my posts were more than Nunaden's.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Your wish comes true however as a result the posts have become saturated by nunaden philosophy they have sent an agent but who? & is this agent another nunaden????

You escape but everyone knows you as nunaden, and live in a small room with kitchen utilities & objects that talk to you and dance everyday!

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
panda doesn't wish, thus it can only ever wish for bamboo.

i wish for the ability to sense the location, orientation and appearance of every piece of headwear in the world if any part of me is in headwear, and use headwear as portals to any headwear i know the location of.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
the earth breaks orbit and will gradually approach the sun. it will become completely uninhabitable in 4-500 years.

i wish for hammerspace.

Despair

Death Reaper
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
www.jardras.de
Your hammerspace is cursed and fills itself with hot boiling lava each day

I wish that I had the ability to go back in time, become a child again with the wisdom, intellect and knowledge of the events today

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
the mind of every human who is alive at midnight to january first 2018, gmt, who were also alive at that same time in 1998 will be copied to their body at that point in time, causing an offshoot timeline where that happened. this will happen every time an amount of time equal to the span between the beginning of 1998 and end of 2017 in gmt has passed since the beginning of 1998 in gmt, in this timeline and any timeline that is an offshoot of this timeline. if someone dies before they would go back, it defaults to the same starting mind (example: you and a friend both survive to go back in this timeline. in the timeline created from going back that time, your friend dies and you survive to go back. in the timeline created from going back that time, the minds those bodies get will be you from the dec. 31 17 of that timeline and your friend from the dec. 31 17 of this timeline.

tldr - everyone has that ability, and it happens automatically at a certain time.

i wish to be able to communicate with myself in alternate universes/timelines.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2016
You already do that. In your dreams. It's too bad that you aren't able to fully utilize/realize that ability.

I wish I didn't eat canned sardines with macaroni today.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
your wish is granted the sardines are no more and so are the cans vanished and not forgetting the marcaroni you have angered many so you are hiding away! Thankfully you befriend a chef who has created you one dish for your life time you will have crunchy nut salmon surprise. There really isnt a surprise to this dish apart from when the chef says surprise making you jump on the plate in any case it get the heart racing before the meal hmm

I wish to understand and speak every language in the universe!

Despair

Death Reaper
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
www.jardras.de
The pigeons learn the human language, basic strategies and the art of war by being used as a speaker. Since they are now way more intelligent than most people around the globe, they organize a whole army of birds and attack every source of electricity at first. Later on, they use your device to teach every animal their ways and an all out war between humans and animals start. After a long period of war, humanity itself is wiped out and the birds create an everlasting peace. Congratulations: Your wish saved the world!

I wish for youtube to be a place where only people with an iq higher than 5 are able to comment to videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.