Corrupt a wish

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ble003, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member Kaiju Slayer

your wish is granted you are president Ble003 the nations finest
    The power to shape so much things and yet lies spew out of your mouth like a waterfall its impressive what
    things are mentioned like the time you said you would get every school a robotic teacher but instead due to budget
    restraints they have 2 teachers and a parrot repeating all that the teacher says.

Police dogs are activated with bark translators for perpetrators to know whats coming
    most of the power is in your wardrobe where a secret room is all your secret parties and secret initiations occur
    .........secret the neighbours do not even know until that SECRET is blown up by a spy its a scandal you are no longer president
    the public decided and you are now a horse tamer and have 400 horses in your bar where the horses need drinks after a hard day of running around in circles!

I wish for bubble butts to be actual bubbles

2. ble003

ble003 Active Member

those bubbles contain bees that hate you and always know your location.

i wish for perfect hearing that will heal quickly if damaged.

i wish for the ability to erect walls of intangible shimmering energy that cancel out soundwaves that would travel through them.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  3. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member Kaiju Slayer

your wish is granted the walls are spectacular although someone is playing their music so loud that the sound waves travel in a loop unable to escape and direct impact on the listener in the room. Detectives have no explanation to the persons whereabouts however there is a hair follicle on the ceiling hmm

I wish for all doctors to use this alternative transport while instructing the hospital team to regroup to the next casualty
    incase of heavy traffic or helicopter pilots taking a vacation!
    [​IMG]

4. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

Your wish gets granted, but for that they doctors often don'T each patients due to missing physical requirements.

I wish that there exist some competent game-AI programmers that don't loose their job and program AIs for every1 when they get paid enough!

5. Terricon4

Terricon4 Well-Known Member Base Commander

The AI programmers make AI for a mad engineer (face it, that's what most of them are.... not scientists) and all die as a result when the tentacle robot monsters attack. You are also not safe from their reach.

I wish or planet would explode (hah! lets see if you can corrupt one like that!).

6. SunderPlunder

SunderPlunder Well-Known Member

Heard of the Andromeda Initiative? It's fckin sick. You would be remembered as some edgy little b1tch ( I'm joking here , k?) in the histories , and the one who caused earth to explode. Your descendants all became pariahs because of you!

I wish my posts were more than Nunaden's.