Corrupt a wish

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ble003, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member

your wish is granted you are president Ble003 the nations finest
    The power to shape so much things and yet lies spew out of your mouth like a waterfall its impressive what
    things are mentioned like the time you said you would get every school a robotic teacher but instead due to budget
    restraints they have 2 teachers and a parrot repeating all that the teacher says.

Police dogs are activated with bark translators for perpetrators to know whats coming
    most of the power is in your wardrobe where a secret room is all your secret parties and secret initiations occur
    .........secret the neighbours do not even know until that SECRET is blown up by a spy its a scandal you are no longer president
    the public decided and you are now a horse tamer and have 400 horses in your bar where the horses need drinks after a hard day of running around in circles!

I wish for bubble butts to be actual bubbles

2. ble003

ble003 Active Member

those bubbles contain bees that hate you and always know your location.

i wish for perfect hearing that will heal quickly if damaged.

i wish for the ability to erect walls of intangible shimmering energy that cancel out soundwaves that would travel through them.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  3. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member

your wish is granted the walls are spectacular although someone is playing their music so loud that the sound waves travel in a loop unable to escape and direct impact on the listener in the room. Detectives have no explanation to the persons whereabouts however there is a hair follicle on the ceiling hmm

I wish for all doctors to use this alternative transport while instructing the hospital team to regroup to the next casualty
    incase of heavy traffic or helicopter pilots taking a vacation!
    [​IMG]

4. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

Your wish gets granted, but for that they doctors often don'T each patients due to missing physical requirements.

I wish that there exist some competent game-AI programmers that don't loose their job and program AIs for every1 when they get paid enough!

5. Terricon4

Terricon4 Well-Known Member

The AI programmers make AI for a mad engineer (face it, that's what most of them are.... not scientists) and all die as a result when the tentacle robot monsters attack. You are also not safe from their reach.

I wish or planet would explode (hah! lets see if you can corrupt one like that!).

6. SunderPlunder

SunderPlunder Well-Known Member

Heard of the Andromeda Initiative? It's fckin sick. You would be remembered as some edgy little b1tch ( I'm joking here , k?) in the histories , and the one who caused earth to explode. Your descendants all became pariahs because of you!

I wish my posts were more than Nunaden's.