Status
Not open for further replies.

vernes

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 28, 2016
The Netherlands
Overwatch is currently my goto game.
But I mix it up with starmade, planetside, champions online, dc universe.
I might even burn some cash at my ancient WoW subscription since a number of friends picked it up again.
I'm also waiting for Destiny2 for PC, hope I can get a Collector's Edition (I like how the bag looks).

Dreamin

Base Commander
Base Commander
Dec 4, 2016
PNW
THE ELDER SCROLLS - MORROWIND - Meh...

Only lvl 6 atm so not totally sure of overall game review.
- 1980's - 1990's style 2D quest based story platform (20 years should show much more improvement than what I see thus far.)
- Buy to play + micro-transactions for progress and amenities (Cash Market Systems would be fine in a free to play / pay to win game though that is not what this is.)
- Inventory space overly restrictive (expandable for cash)
- Bank space overly restrictive (expandable for cash)
- 120+` different materials for use in crafting ( 60 slots for inventory...)
- Auto travel to quest/quest complete = NONE

DO NOT VIEW THE MARKETING VIDEOS FOR THIS GAME AS A GUIDE TO THE GAME PLAY OR RENDER QUALITY/ 3D QUALITY IN GAME.

Wonder if WoW is still full of players now
You say that like something took players away from there. Then again, there have been lots of excellent new games since it's one year anniversary, but DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online) has had at lot of people come from WoW. This partially because how it has quite a lot of free content and handles it's P2P content (roughly a third is F2P) with two different payment models, which are VIP (typical subscription about 10-12 USD per month) for everything the game can offer aside from consumables and includes extra store currency every month, or Permabuy (buy just what content you want permanently for a one time fee) which is very useful for those with a very low allowance but want more of a game they know they enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.