Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Could be totally the german police trying to control a demonstration of the left-wingers O.O
The Nazis and the Police in germany are total buddies.. and the police likes to hunt left-wingers (i think they would eve love to kill them...)... and im a left-winger... (post-left or radical-left if you would translate it from german to english.. Anarchy FTW!! :D)
I just like that beach ball looks dangerous

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Just checking but are you offended if let's say I keep candy in my car so that I can randomly lay a short trail of candy on the ground in a parking lot where it ends at the side door of some poor bastards van?

Jul 26, 2016
Just checking but are you offended if let's say I keep candy in my car so that I can randomly lay a short trail of candy on the ground in a parking lot where it ends at the side door of some poor bastards van?
That sounds like what I heard from some a crowd that gathered near a BMW. Some old dude apparently that took out a few bags of popcorn from his car and lay out a track of popcorn that lead from a swarm of pigeons and pelicans and ended up on top of a BMW that was hoarded three car spots in a nearly full parking lot.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Don't know what it is, but lately i can't log into the FF forum anymore. Password doesn't wnat to take. Don't know it's a glitch (more than likely, or i've been too offensive) i doubt the lateral though. I'm whity, rebellious but also freaking adorable.

Even i can't stay mad at me.

Edit: Ah, my bad. I'm on a crapton of painkillers and tranquilizers.

If i occasionally go;

Don't be alarmed.

Last edited:

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
They did that to me long ago. If you contacted them you were told that no such thing was happening to your account. On the bright side those responsible for it happening to me all ended up losing their job there one way or another.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
They did that to me long ago. If you contacted them you were told that no such thing was happening to your account. On the bright side those responsible for it happening to me all ended up losing their job there one way or another.
Ah good, so it's just not me.

Dec 15, 2016
I am offended as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.

tl;dr, Ikr.

Status
Not open for further replies.