DevTracker

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
There are quite a few us table top gamers around already. I'd wager that most folks are waiting until more information on Crixa is released before we get to rambling about it. That info will be coming in time.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
True, but being DPS and tank in one, is already unbalanced. If one can soak up tons of punishment, it might be expected that they ought to be able to dish it out, of course, but it is not balanced, then. Tanks should have moderate or medium damage, at most. DPS characters, then, should be more fragile, but more mobile.
That really depends on the game and genre. For example it is very common in mech games that the machines with high hit points/armor also have high damage output. The drawback is that they are usually quite slow and are big obvious targets. In contrast certain smaller, faster machines are often no better at direct damage output and are certainly not better equipped to take hits.

Another example would be certain tribes game where a slower, heavier suit with more hp would allow to carry more powerful weapons.

A games sense of class/role balance is highly Dependant on various things like primary objectives and enemy type design.

Last edited:

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Yes, we need to finish our first delivery from our 600% funded goal first:

1) THMPR orthographics - DONE
2) Player frame design
3) Alien race design
4) Forums - DONE
5) Simple 1 page Product page - DONE
6) Posters printed and mailed

That will take a bit of time, then we can start planning the perks and tiers for the next funding goal.

We didn't expect to get here so far. First funding was just 10 days and we delivered the site just a few days past one week after the campaign ended. Meanwhile, we still haven't gotten the funds from IndieGoGo get for the bank transfer, but I went ahead anyways and started funding/working on these goals, as well as part of the next...because I feel confident you guys will fund that one too with this momentum.