DevTracker

Joe Solo

Ember Dev
Jul 26, 2016
Costa Mesa
www.artguyjoe.squarespace.com
*Posting this in response to the flurry of passionate questions regarding this subject :D

First and foremost,

On behalf of the Ember team, thank you for all the support so far. It’s been overwhelming and amazing! We really couldn’t have gotten this far without you and things are just getting started!

Mark and I have had our messengers pinging with offers to help on the game, or questions such as:

“Will you support fan created content?”

“I know how to model/code/design/etc, can I help on the game?”

“Will the community members be able to contribute to the game’s development?”

“How much will this game rely on community made content if at all?”

Right now the answer officially is………….*drum roll*

We don’t know! :D

On the surface, sure, we would love to have the community involved in actual creation of the game. Or things in the game, cosmetics or what not. I am sure there is a path to make something like that happen. We still have to create that path. It’s a great idea. I personally think we can make it work, and have some ideas of how to do so. I would like to discuss them with Mark. They are just ideas though. Same as the rest of you lol.

I am sure Mark already has an idea in his head of how. The core focus right now is getting some concept art finished, and getting the very first “bones of our skeleton” together. Fan demand is moving almost faster than Team Ember can keep up. That’s a great thing. We are a very small team right now and we have to make sure we are doing things right.

Once we get the concept art off our plate, and get the next campaign going, I think we can start discussing a plan of action for that. As soon as Mark knows, we will all know probably through an official announcement. I would personally love the help of any talented members of the community. We just have to wait and see how it works out. Right now, we have some goals to accomplish in the short term.

Hang tight guys! Good things coming!

-JoeSolo

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
Bah red peeps beat me to it.

Welcome, took you long enough :cool:. To answer your question, it's used for discussion about Ember & Crixa and everything in between and beyond! o_O:p

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
You can disable responsible script with Adblock/Ublock rule
Code:
||forums.emberthegame.com/*/jquery.backstretch.min.js$script
Problem is in the transition effect. Script is burst changing opacity taking quite a lot of resources. Ideally this should be handled by hardware-accelerated CSS transitions.