Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Current official information on the subject of durability is "
"
As long as we stay within those perimeters I am open to all sorts of ideas like overclocking and increased costs for risky builds. However, as soon as it goes to the point where player gear can be permanently broken, I feel it has gotten out of hand.

Also for the goal of retaining the clear focus on horizontal progression, another clearly stated design goal, it is imperative that any capability to raise a single weapon or stat to uncommonly high state will have to be offfset with some other weapon,ability or stat of the character dropping below the normal low point. Otherwise we are talking about vertical progression no if's ands, or buts.

Last edited:

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
I don't want to be a $60 game, but it will on the higher end of the Indie spectrum because of cost to build. No subscription fees, and we'll sell cosmetics, name changes, etc. as well as unlocking new zones. Or maybe we crowdfund the new playable areas instead. Still all up in the air, but those are general thoughts.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Holy smokes, we hit 1000 forum members and 2500 sigs. That means its time for the next goal!!!!

But you guys were too fast, we need some time to finish the art for the Player and the Alien before we can start the next goal...which will be, at the very least, modeling what we have concept so far in 3D!