What weapons would you like to see?

but Biotech Needler is a must have
Meh, in my opinion the bio needler was bullshit and for loosers that needed to spray the alt fire to even hit in PvP... (gosh.. hated such losers...)
Still prefer the Bio Injector 'cause it was a nice 1-1 weapon and was perfect for a healer (healing alt-fire <3 ilways healed the ppl at BK when they were low hp xD) Also give us EXP For reviving!!!!!

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Differing effects and what not would be cool. Basically something like cryo slows enemies...therefore less damage than standard projectile since it has a special effect. The tough part is balancing for all those specials.

I would also suggest that we got to craft specific ammo packs and not a "One Refiller for all different weapons, from cal. .5 snipers over 9x19mm parabellum SMGs over 150mm plasma grenades over 10x50mm Laserpellets to 10TW energy batteries." ammo refiller... a long Range high cal. sniper rifle doesn't use the same ammo as a bio injector that shoots poison bolts, right?
So we got to craft the specific ammo for our weapon and then got to craft/fill it into ammo refillers (industrial loaded mags *lol*)

Jul 27, 2016
AR15 Bazooka

wonder how many will get the joke
Thanks to the internet I was under the impression this was a Bazooka that fired AR15s.

In the meantime, I see a lot of ideas in this thread, but we need to collect and organize this shi*. I'll get the spreadsheets and create a public copy.

Scan hammer execution! Loved to kill the wounded bandits with the scan hammer xD

Well, now after i though a little about @Aimath idea, i had teh idea of "weapon slots". That means a player has 2 slots and tere are weapons that fill 2 slots other ones that fill 1 slot (handguns, but no FN P-90 SMG like in FF (im still wondering why they did choose one of teh must unique SMGs in the world for a common weapon.... o_O)) and then there are utilities that fill 1 slot (shields, teleports, heals, personal shields (like a spartan shield :D). So in the end a player can use either 2 slot weapons (HMG, LMG, sniper rifles, SMGs, ARs, GLs, bio injectors, bio needlers (i still hate that shit...), plasma launchers) or one 1-slot weapon (tesla gun (the old engineer gun), handguns, revolvers) and a utility/melee weapon (personal shield, shield deployer, heal, swords, daggers, throwing knifes, idunno).

Jul 26, 2016
Meh, in my opinion the bio needler was bullshit and for loosers that needed to spray the alt fire to even hit in PvP... (gosh.. hated such losers...)
since i never played PvP, i have no idea what you're talking about. :D

it was just the same Gamemodes i've played a hundred times in games, so it held zero interest.

Jul 26, 2016
Noobs often sprayed teh alt fire to poison other players
it poisoned Enemies in the first place...?
i would've wanted that. :(

i am a complete psychopath when it comes to poison. i can't resist it. it calls to me. the song of my people.

Aug 1, 2016
3 octagonal barreled chaingun cannon

a wrist/palm weapon that can manipulate or feed from the elements/environment to charge and release " force/engergy" in pulses or can be used to create an energized field for a shield that if not depleted and be cast forward with an energy pulse to do damage

Jul 26, 2016
*snaps fingers* i got linked something earlier today, and that reminded me.
i love how silly the concept of Gatling Gatling is.

i want a Gatling Gatling Weapon. why? because it's a 'German Tank' - extremely over complex in order to have the smoothest, most elegant functionality possible.

in effect though this is a Cosmetic request :p

Daynen

Aug 3, 2016
What I mainly want of Ember weapons is for the weapon's characteristics to make sense. If we get a multi-barrel heavy machine gun, it needs to be belt-fed instead of reloading every couple hundred shots. That felt kind of silly. At least make it a build choice with consequences or something.

If we get something that launches SUPERHEATED PLASMA a.k.a "a little kiss from the sun," the limiting factor should be heat buildup, rather than an ammo clip that can be replenished by using the same ammo packs that every other weapon in the game uses. You can't convince me that a conventional assault rifle uses the same ammo as a plasma gun; sorry but it just doesn't. I know convenience is nice, but so is gameplay that makes sense while challenging you to play better.

Characteristics. Costs. Sacrifices for functional advantages. Opportunity cost is the core of all gameplay. Make weapons that make sense.