Unofficial EM-8ER Kickstarter Perk and Stretch Goal Suggestions Thread

Morihaus

Deepscanner
Apr 30, 2018
Maryland
Unofficial Kickstarter perk and stretch goal suggestion thread!

Hype train time! With Kickstarter rapidly approaching, and demo development picking up, I figured this was a good thread to start. So let's all collaborate our community ideas for what sort of goodies we want to see for Kickstarter. Make it easier on the devs as a thank you for the hard work they've been putting in so far. :)

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like to see reaper headband with the symbolic em8er sign and emblem of rank at the back.

The em8er symbol could be reflective!
1605538172564.jpeg

Another thing that would be good is to have Kaiju mask for covid poop time and any time really.
it would have the claws marks on the sides or perhaps some nice image.

1605538919678.jpeg

Top trumps Em8er Special edition with your favorites kaiju's and reapers etc

1605539093834.png

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
If there are physical rewards:
"Grummz' Most Wanted Playing Cards" - navel version of the Iraqi most wanted playing cards
Em-8ER Stein

If there are no physical rewards:
Omniframe 3D Print File
Vision Book (this is a given really)

Bring back the assless chaps stretch goal!
Maybe a stretch goal for a different dropship design?

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Tibbers the Cat pet or possibly Tibbers the OPAI. "Dang it Tibbers turn the power back on!"

AND

IDEA ONE: Instead of a place called, Luau Larry's . . . we can call it - "Larry Luau's Suits of Leisure"

IDEA TWO: To go along with Idea One - A geesuit with a painted on suit like Larry's suit. :D:cool:

IDEA THREE FROM @XionsMyst : Why don't we have a 3D printer file of the bike as a reward? I would LOVE to have a Cobra Python Bike printed and sitting on my desk!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
For our oz friends chief kowala of the intelligence tree network helper of the jungle biome
each biome have their own maybe?

The biome mascots collection they could have various patterns compared to the usual look
such as a camo kowala with the attributes of a chameleon lizard!
1605621317176.png

I saw this and thought a shield bike to protect the rider
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/EnmnN
1605623313354.jpeg
in shiny metal encapsulating the rider when you fire off the boosters although the rear would be the most exposed.

or even a vehicle that can turn into a attack vehicle with the right mods
1605622508642.jpeg
1605622877188.jpeg
With energy flow that changes colour around the activated sections

1605623778166.jpeg
Stress ball kaiju feeling angry lost your base everything is not going well squeeze and punch your
very own stress ball kaiju

Morihaus

Deepscanner
Apr 30, 2018
Maryland
Stretch goal: players able to buy 3D prints of their characters and meks

Would also be interesting though unlikely if the models were interchangeable like lego minifig pieces. So if a new skin comes and you want to change your figurine at home you won't need to buy a whole new figure, just the skin pieces
May or may not happen, BUT worth mentioning Grummz loved your concept (so do I).
1605671191940.png

Vel

Ark Liege
Nov 13, 2018
Plushies.... Kaiju Plushies....
+1 to this. Anything you can put on a shelf for display is merch gold

In-game: hats. Team Fortress 2 was made better when it turned in a war-themed hat simulator, and hats can do the same for Ember

- Chroma footsteps, like Team Fortress 2's old Halloween footprints. Chroma, solid colors.
- X on death - tombstone, fireworks, flowers, floating holographic skull and bones, etc. Some effect that draws attention to your humiliation
- colored trails for weapon projectiles
- Already said this, but I'd pay for the Ember devs to take a doodle of mine and turn it into a banner/insignia/spray I can use on my player/mech, maybe with a motto along the bottom/top
- Emotes. Dances. Idling emotes for when AFK, like a chair, hammock, etc.
- Interactive emotes, like Team Forterss 2 conga line
- Something for player private rooms when they're available - Founder plate, bed, jukebox, etc

EDIT/more:
- TF2 botkiller equivalent - Tsu-Hi parts that can hang off weapons and have jiggle physics
- Tiered stretch goal: Deuman/Demon girls. We need waifus with horns, tail optional (Helltaker: yes; PSO2 Deuman: no)

Last edited:

Vel

Ark Liege
Nov 13, 2018
Do I get a commission for these? Or at least a freebie?

- Different sound effects when mech is walking, from serious to silly. Thump, cymbal crash, jingle bells, squishing sound, even musical notes that alternate with rhythm
- heavy mechs can walk up mountains - just straight up dig their feet in and walk vertically
- Scanner skins - hammer skins, knuckles, pickaxe, drill, etc - something that appears in the mechs hands as it's going thru the scanner animation and disappears afterwards
- Tiered backer idea: Steam punk mecha + player
- Tiered backer idea: another mount for players. Cat, bear, lion, tiger, jet pack, etc
- Tiered backer idea: Founder's hat for player + mech. Yes, mecha hat
- Tiered backer idea: robo servant for private quarters when they release, "Welcome home, master"
- Tiered backer idea: dragon pets, miniature mechas, cats, catgirl pets (ie - "nyaa~ Let's go!")
- Tiered backer idea: melee scythe with chroma trails

Last edited: