SpamSpam Post - nonsense approved ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
the duchess stops sipping from the wrapped reindeer, holds her straw with her palp, and vigorously cleans all her eyes multiple times with the plumose antennae - repurposed legs, really - attached to the top plate of her torso. maybe you accidentally blew blood into her eyes? but that'd only be the front pairs. the hairs are mostly teal, with a couple purple on her right antenna.

you consider apologizing, for whatever you did wrong. she seems more relaxed, though, and her antennae return to resting-position without flicking off moisture. her lower mandibles descend slightly, and her upper right leg pushes against a large rock two meters behind her. she turns cross-legged, her lower body facing you at a PI/3 rad angle. her armoured skirt got pulled somewhat down by the sliding, revealing the upper part of her right hip. you consult your cultural handbook, and blush. both antennae twitch low to the back of her head.
edit: got some terminology wrong. i was surprisingly right about how spiders develop communication. the idea is these are communal spider-people, where the first pair of legs has been adapted for communication and grooming only. i didn't know about this at the time:
mine are more subtle, and the genders are similar. Also, they have a light gas instead of hemolymph, which lets them grow house-sized if they have a lot of food and time. they're friendly, but tend to freak people out because they have no concept of morbididy. like they'll liquify and eat the innards of their own dead and then use larger carapaces as structures and carve tools from smaller ones. they do the same with shed skins.

i have a different species who became humanoid without developing humanity. females have three pairs of fully spidery legs, with the front adapted into arms, while males are more humanoid, with two smaller extra arms and their mid-back legs adapted for ridiculous jumping. they don't care about each other ourside mating; the young are allowed to watch the old and learn by imitation and that's it, so individuals of the same gender haven't evolved distingushing features, they're bad at learning abstract stuff, and they're usually quite psychopathic.

that's it for arachne. i have two kinds of formicid about as fleshed out, and nine gods. two kinds of naga less fleshed out, and six kinds of real human in addition to the one you know. dragons are still very WIP.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
edit: got some terminology wrong. i was surprisingly right about how spiders develop communication. the idea is these are communal spider-people, where the first pair of legs has been adapted for communication and grooming only. i didn't know about this at the time:
mine are more subtle, and the genders are similar. Also, they have a light gas instead of hemolymph, which lets them grow house-sized if they have a lot of food and time. they're friendly, but tend to freak people out because they have no concept of morbididy. like they'll liquify and eat the innards of their own dead and then use larger carapaces as structures and carve tools from smaller ones. they do the same with shed skins.

i have a different species who became humanoid without developing humanity. females have three pairs of fully spidery legs, with the front adapted into arms, while males are more fullly humanoid, with two smaller extra arms and their mid-back legs adapted for ridiculous jumping. they don't care about each other ourside mating; the young are allowed to watch the old and learn by imitation and that's it, so individuals of the same gender haven't evolved distingushing features, they're bad at learning abstract stuff, and they're usually quite psychopathic.

that's it for arachne. i have two kinds of formicid about as fleshed out, and nine gods. two kinds of naga less fleshed out, and six kinds of real human in addition to the one you know. dragons are still very WIP.
I like the face on his butt looks like something every carnival should have this spider is better dancer than me!

Status
Not open for further replies.