Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Ah oh poolice please use some common sense they did ask if you wanted them to move there seems to be a communication barrier hmmm

Reporter: Sorry i cannot understand you behind that mask i will hand you an etch a sketcher

Police: Arrests reporter in violation of offending police and that it could be stolen property and that the reporter is threatening the lives with his microphone!

All in a days work

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Ah oh poolice please use some common sense they did ask if you wanted them to move there seems to be a communication barrier hmmm

Reporter: Sorry i cannot understand you behind that mask i will hand you an etch a sketcher

Police: Arrests reporter in violation of offending police and that it could be stolen property and that the reporter is threatening the lives with his microphone!

All in a days work
Theres some new video showing before all this.. I still dont like reporters getting arrested but this looks to be instigated for sensationalism by CNN..
Before the video Police told them they have to move out of the area and indicated that the WHOLE BLOCK must be clear.. all protesters and other reporters moved back a block and a half like instructed.. CNN instead walked up to the police line and started filming the"just tell me where to stand and ill move" BS.. Not buying it anymore.. CNN are now even saying it was because one of the news crew was black... They are just throwing gas on the fire for clicks.. Morons

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Theres some new video showing before all this.. I still dont like reporters getting arrested but this looks to be instigated for sensationalism by CNN..
Before the video Police told them they have to move out of the area and indicated that the WHOLE BLOCK must be clear.. all protesters and other reporters moved back a block and a half like instructed.. CNN instead walked up to the police line and started filming the"just tell me where to stand and ill move" BS.. Not buying it anymore.. CNN are now even saying it was because one of the news crew was black... They are just throwing gas on the fire for clicks.. Morons
The police could of still handled the situation better, but the reporter & filming crew could of been annoying too.

Also dont think it was anything to do with race of the reporter & film crew and have to agree that doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.