Spam Thread - Madness revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Conclusion:
Lady needs to learn how to look after dog and do more important things
Man needs to have a bird watcher sign on his head this is the wrong bird that was filmed !
That particular place has a ton of signs and a ton of people with cameras, binoculars and other stuff that pretty much describe bird watchers. There are a ton of signs telling people to keep dogs on leashes.

In that area, even the cops tell bird watchers to just send them a report while filming the person violating the law. But a lot of bird watchers don't like calling the cops on people, so instead they tend to film them and remind them to leash the pet. Most people comply because who wants to deal with cops?

But for me the racism wasn't the important part. Making a false report to the police is the important part. That crap is inexcusable.

Hell I'd bet she didn't lose her job over the racism but over the false report to the cops.

Last edited:

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Yesterday in our small town we had scheduled a peaceful silent protest march in our downtown in association with the man killed in Minnesota. Id say there was a couple hundred local protesters.
20 minutes before it starts 2 Van's show up with protesters all in black etc. As soon as the march starts these protesters start screaming and trying to break local downtown buissneses windows.
15 arrested immediately, all of them from out of state. (They stood out like a sore thumb)
In the protesters 2 vans police found bats, improvised weapons, a box of rocks/bricks and 6 glass bottles with rags in them.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but WTF? Are there like anarchists roaming the internet looking for protests to join to cause looting and violence?

Last edited:

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Yesterday in our small town we had scheduled a peaceful silent protest March in our downtown in association with the man killed in Minnesota.
20 minutes before it starts 2 Van's show up with protesters all in black etc. As soon as the march starts these protesters start screaming and trying to break local downtown buissneses windows.
15 arrested immediately, all of them from out of state. (They stood out like a sore thumb)
In the Van's police found bats improvised weapons, a box of rocks/bricks and 6 glass bottles with rags in them.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but WTF? Are there like anarchists roaming the internet looking for protests to join to cause looting and violence?
One person's opine here...they're not anarchists they're violent totalitarians. They are there for show. And either way it plays out they feel as though they win. If the government leaves them be they get to be as violent and destructive as they want with no repercussions. if the government comes down on them they will play the victim. The main goal is to make it appear that everything is outta control so that totalitarian politicians can gain more governmental control via having folks who normally wouldn't go for that vote for it on the belief that it needs to done due to the "anarchy" of the moment. IMO just violent totalitarians doing what violent totalitarians do. FYI - this is in response to your specific situation...not others unless they too had this happen. Some folks just throw in because they think they can burn/break/steal stuff during the riot(s).

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
One person's opine here...they're not anarchists they're violent totalitarians. They are there for show. And either way it plays out they feel as though they win. If the government leaves them be they get to be as violent and destructive as they want with no repercussions. if the government comes down on them they will play the victim. The main goal is to make it appear that everything is outta control so that totalitarian politicians can gain more governmental control via having folks who normally wouldn't go for that vote for it on the belief that it needs to done due to the "anarchy" of the moment. IMO just violent totalitarians doing what violent totalitarians do. FYI - this is in response to your specific situation...not others unless they too had this happen. Some folks just throw in because they think they can burn/break/steal stuff during the riot(s).
I saw the gathering of marchers before they started then after I heard what happened I bumped into a cop I know at Cumbies store and he told me what happened. As he put it this was supposed to be a SILENT protest march. As soon as these out of towners showed up they were immediately noticable as they had on the classic antifa-ish black skinny jeans, hoodie and bandana masks. While everyone in our town dresses...normal lololol.
Hard to cause mayhem without consequences when your dressed like a wannabe ninja in a group of normal people. Lolol
I completely agree with what you said about this being just the situation in my town. I think the mob mentality of these larger riots in the cities has a lot of people looting and causing damage/violence because..hey free stuff and we get to let loose and act crazy... sad

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
Roberts Upholds COVID-19 Restrictions on Churches, Scolds Kavanaugh

"What is genuinely shocking about Kavanaugh’s dissent is that he does not even address this question. The dispute lies at the heart of the case, and Kavanaugh ignores it. He simply takes it as a given that churches are “comparable” to grocery stores when it comes to risk of spreading COVID-19. By warping the facts, Kavanaugh paints California’s rules as irrationally discriminatory, when in fact they are based on medical advice Newsom has right now. If the justice wants to override public health measures during a pandemic, shouldn’t he at least admit that he’s substituting his own scientific judgment for that of a democratically elected lawmaker’s?

Roberts seems to think so. His opinion ends with a clear swipe at Kavanaugh: “The notion that it is ‘indisputably clear’ that the Government’s limitations are unconstitutional,” the chief justice wrote, “seems quite improbable.” Roberts went out of his way to telegraph his displeasure with the raft of lawsuits contesting COVID-19 restrictions as unconstitutional burdens on religious liberty. Even in borderline cases, he suggested, courts must defer to the people’s representatives if they decide the health crisis requires limitations on public assemblies."

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/05/supreme-court-coronavirus-california-churches.html

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/19pdf/19a1044_pok0.pdf#page=4

Status
Not open for further replies.