Say why you dislike me.

Discussion in 'Flamewars, Gripes and Complaints' started by DARKB1KE, Jul 27, 2016.

1. SunderPlunder

SunderPlunder Well-Known Member

No , go away. - from that youtube vid you posted "How to survive the firefall forums" :D
    That cracked me up XD
    But other than that , nah I dun hate you.

DARKB1KE likes this.
  2. Riney

Riney New Member

I hate you because I found out you're not female like your avatar used to suggest. Wait. Everyones...

Thats right I hate everyone.

3. Xeevis

Xeevis Active Member Max Kahuna Forum Tech

You know I respect your views, but only up to the point until they become personal attacks disrespectful to views of others. If you have point to get across feel free to do it, if you have arguments to back it up, sure go ahead. But never make it personal. Emotion that gets you there simply doesn't belong to the gaming community whose primary goal is to have fun. Everyone slides once in a while, but cool head is all what it takes for everyone to have fun and good relations with each other.

I mean we all have haters, people who think they know you well enough to hate you and what you stand for, but you should never let them get under your skin. From personal experience, some of them will change their stance once they get to know you better, but you need to show them that better side of yours first.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  4. DARKB1KE

DARKB1KE Well-Known Member

That's fair.

But why are they allowed personal attacks against me first, but the second I do one back, all hell breaks loose? Double standards. Oh, suddenly they don't like the mirror held in front of their face, do they. Not so nice, is it.

SunderPlunder likes this.
  5. SunderPlunder

SunderPlunder Well-Known Member

6. Excess

Excess New Member

Pretty sure I witnessed you abuse every firefall exploit imaginable.

Sandsnake and DARKB1KE like this.
  7. EvilKitten

EvilKitten Gatestrider

You cannot blame the scorpion for being what it is. I always assume that anyone that outright attacks another is someone with serious self worth issues. If they need so badly to prop themselves up by attempting to tear others down then all I can feel is pity.

DARKB1KE likes this.
  8. Btabc

Btabc Active Member

I don't hate people. I didn't PERSONALLY have problems with you.

That being said.... hopefully people didn't hate me either?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! Can't recall if there are/were people or not?

DARKB1KE likes this.
  9. Jansin3

Jansin3 Member

I Liked your opinions and stuff. I even have your profile picture (I liked it so i downloaded it, i hope it's yours. It would be really awkard to upload someone elses and claim it as yours).
    Minu pilt 23.png

10. Dubbelklik

Dubbelklik Member

Nice to see you (and others) again too!

11. DARKB1KE

LOL that is 'Bubbles' from the Canadian tv show "Trailer park boys" :)

12. DARKB1KE

You were allowed to do it as much as you liked if you reported it to devs which I did.

That's an opportunity to take.

ahhhh thumpers, great times.

The ones I missed out on were BWA because I didn't have good gear to do it and get necro weapons.

13. Brezals

Brezals Active Member

Link? I need to see this.

14. LLsGOT

LLsGOT New Member

You always seemed to be defending your opinions rather than your opinions, if that makes sense. Other than that, everyone that was ever a part of the Firefall community is their own unique kind of special and we have Firefall to blame.

Do people who meet you now call you Rhiney, Reeny, or Darkrine?

DARKB1KE likes this.
  15. DARKB1KE

Yeah I have the attitude that I am always correct, it's true. I have developed an ego persona.
    Thanks for the post :)

16. DARKB1KE

That video is created by Erickek, you might know the name. He was a famous troll in the game and actually got along quite well with the devs and various other community members (punk?). After the esports died off he went off to other games, since that's what he was there for was pvp.

17. Brezals

Brezals Active Member

saw the video, knew who he is. I kind of liked all the PvPers though, mostly becuase I spent most of my time pvping in Firefall.

Fryepod likes this.
  18. Boremac

Boremac New Member

Dammit! I wish I had said this first! Congratulations on the perfect reply. :)

19. neonserge

neonserge Well-Known Member

I hate lag and i hate smelly turds and i especially hate punctures on my bicycle :mad:

DARKB1KE likes this.