Say why you dislike me.

Discussion in 'Flamewars, Gripes and Complaints' started by DARKB1KE, Jul 27, 2016.

1. EvilKitten

EvilKitten Gatestrider

Evilkitten~Oct-19-2013.jpg

Nighthawk Forever!!!! (After Dragonfly of course)

2. Boomshieko

Boomshieko New Member

...that mascara...

that's all.

3. DarkCisum

DarkCisum Member

Too much from the past to mention here, so let's focus on the present, since you haven't changed...

Responses like these - extremely passive aggressive for no reason at all.

Not knowing when to stop hammering on someone for no reason at all and doing so in a very rude way as if you owned the place and everything in it.

DARKB1KE likes this.
  4. Sandsnake

Sandsnake Member

THIS!!!
    I never minded your opinions, but you could be an insufferable jackass if someone did not completely agree with you. Ad hominems were your goto reasoning tool, and that I cannot, and never will, respect.
    However, hate you? No. Pity you? Yes. I used to consider you a friend in game. Your attitude, nothing else, burned that away.

DARKB1KE and DarkCisum like this.
  5. DARKB1KE

DARKB1KE Well-Known Member

lol keep it coming

6. DARKB1KE

Actually most gamers are whiners and complainers so it's not without reason. They're so goddamn annoying.

7. Sandsnake

Sandsnake Member

It's the cognitive dissonance and utter lack of self reflection that I find rather unpleasant. There is also the strong overtones of hypocrisy to deal with.
    You have within this self same thread been whining and complaining.

8. Btabc

Btabc Active Member

Why keep it coming? Wouldn't you want to start over from ground zero and rework your image and not get the same one from the FF forums?

9. DARKB1KE

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
    Key difference is that I'm calling out the complainers, big difference. I'm pointing out their issues instead of being the problem.
    Oh, I've got plenty of self reflection. I'm awesome.

10. DARKB1KE

There is no point trying to cater to people on the internet. At the end of the day you can only make your own life enjoyable and find your own happiness. Other people's opinions do not matter nor do they affect me.

11. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member

dislike phone calls when i take a dump or a pee pee :mad::mad::mad:

12. DARKB1KE

Really? You don't answer the phone?

13. Btabc

Btabc Active Member

Well this is true! I was just wondering, that's all :)

14. DARKB1KE

Maybe if they stop responding then I'll stop. But they keep replying so I reply back. It's only polite.

15. Sud Monkey

Sud Monkey Gatestrider

Did you make this thread to show the people that hate you why they are wrong to hate you? o_O

16. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

I think he's just trying to pull all the potential hate toward him away from the forums and all shoved into one place.

17. DARKB1KE

Nope, they can hate me all they want, they are welcome to. :D
    They aren't wrong, I do this on purpose for my own entertainment. They don't clue in though which makes it even better.

Nah, not at all. Is there hate on these forums?

18. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

darn. That justed sound like a neat idea.

19. DARKB1KE

I'm not quite on Grummz level of people's hatred yet. I need to go farm a few more SJW's and bitter vets until then.

20. EvilKitten

EvilKitten Gatestrider

I hate Darkbyke cause they don't post enough on the Navel command threads...also cause they probably have bigger boobs than i do!