Say why you dislike me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Switzerland
darkcisum.com
Too much from the past to mention here, so let's focus on the present, since you haven't changed...

Responses like these - extremely passive aggressive for no reason at all.
Then by all means make your own videos if you think you are better.
I'm not in that industry so no... I don't pretend to know how to do their job better than they can... like yourself.
Whatever man. You think you know it all.

Not knowing when to stop hammering on someone for no reason at all and doing so in a very rude way as if you owned the place and everything in it.
Apparently. Sheesh.
Get over it. I thought your response was rediculous but whatevs.
You're the one replying to me and getting mad. I was replying and talking directly to "Papa Franku" before you butt in rudely. Go post in your own special thread now, this is our memories, you go have yours elsewhere. Isn't that the point of having your own thread? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical.
Are you reading your own post? I'm not the one with the issue, it's you. Have a good day.

Sandsnake

Deepscanner
Jul 28, 2016
Too much from the past to mention here, so let's focus on the present, since you haven't changed...
Responses like these - extremely passive aggressive for no reason at all.
Not knowing when to stop hammering on someone for no reason at all and doing so in a very rude way as if you owned the place and everything in it.
THIS!!!
I never minded your opinions, but you could be an insufferable jackass if someone did not completely agree with you. Ad hominems were your goto reasoning tool, and that I cannot, and never will, respect.
However, hate you? No. Pity you? Yes. I used to consider you a friend in game. Your attitude, nothing else, burned that away.

Sandsnake

Deepscanner
Jul 28, 2016
Actually most gamers are whiners and complainers so it's not without reason. They're so goddamn annoying.
It's the cognitive dissonance and utter lack of self reflection that I find rather unpleasant. There is also the strong overtones of hypocrisy to deal with.
You have within this self same thread been whining and complaining.

Jul 27, 2016
It's the cognitive dissonance and utter lack of self reflection that I find rather unpleasant. There is also the strong overtones of hypocrisy to deal with.
You have within this self same thread been whining and complaining.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
You avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - you answered criticism with criticism.
Pronounced too-kwo-kwee. Literally translating as 'you too' this fallacy is also known as the appeal to hypocrisy. It is commonly employed as an effective red herring because it takes the heat off someone having to defend their argument, and instead shifts the focus back on to the person making the criticism.
Key difference is that I'm calling out the complainers, big difference. I'm pointing out their issues instead of being the problem.
Oh, I've got plenty of self reflection. I'm awesome.

Jul 27, 2016
Why keep it coming? Wouldn't you want to start over from ground zero and rework your image and not get the same one from the FF forums?
There is no point trying to cater to people on the internet. At the end of the day you can only make your own life enjoyable and find your own happiness. Other people's opinions do not matter nor do they affect me.

Jul 27, 2016
Did you make this thread to show the people that hate you why they are wrong to hate you? o_O
Nope, they can hate me all they want, they are welcome to. :D
They aren't wrong, I do this on purpose for my own entertainment. They don't clue in though which makes it even better.

I think he's just trying to pull all the potential hate toward him away from the forums and all shoved into one place.
Nah, not at all. Is there hate on these forums?

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
I hate Darkbyke cause they don't post enough on the Navel command threads...also cause they probably have bigger boobs than i do!

Status
Not open for further replies.