Say why you dislike me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
U are just a unstable white knight. I cant even count the times you said you were done with it and left the forum like a drama queen, yet crawling back after mere days...

Hate?

No i feel pity. The fact you need aknowledgement from random people online is just unhealthy.

Just like this thread.

Congratz you have the "honour" to be the first ignore. Not wasting time anymore

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Now there is a name I recognize, not sure what the need for drama is though. I remember you getting me into all sorts of baneclaws back in the day. (Also went by Etimai if that rings a bell) I still have a pic somewhere on my home PC of me with my Bane helmet on, good memories.

Jul 27, 2016
Perma white knight, you couldn't let anyone be upset with the game ever because Red 5 was perfect and never did anything incorrect.

I don't hate anyone from Firefall really, except that racist cunt FlighTronic - so you don't need to worry DB.
Fair enough, although not once did I say the game was perfect. it always needed improvements and fixes. I posted several critiques and suggestions that people ignore. It has plenty of flaws which I document and posted.

I choose not to whine because being constructive is better at making change happen. Treat people with respect and they will be more willing to listen to your ideas and suggestions or anything you want changed (within reason and within design scope of the game).

So if being a patient and decent human being to others is wrong... well, shit.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
U are just a unstable white knight. I cant even count the times you said you were done with it and left the forum like a drama queen, yet crawling back after mere days...

Hate?

No i feel pity. The fact you need aknowledgement from random people online is just unhealthy.

Just like this thread.

Congratz you have the "honour" to be the first ignore. Not wasting time anymore
LOL

Did I leave and come back? Of course. I liked the game but the forums were toxic environment. It doesn't make sense to stick around somewhere where all anybody does is whine and cry like losers. I choose to surround myself with positive people, winners.

You fail to see the point of his thread and this entire forum section. It's for airing gripes, it has nothing to do with attention. I'd rather people man-up and talk to me directly if they have a problem. :)

Love DB, no homo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.