Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
You know I respect your views, but only up to the point until they become personal attacks disrespectful to views of others. If you have point to get across feel free to do it, if you have arguments to back it up, sure go ahead. But never make it personal. Emotion that gets you there simply doesn't belong to the gaming community whose primary goal is to have fun. Everyone slides once in a while, but cool head is all what it takes for everyone to have fun and good relations with each other.

I mean we all have haters, people who think they know you well enough to hate you and what you stand for, but you should never let them get under your skin. From personal experience, some of them will change their stance once they get to know you better, but you need to show them that better side of yours first.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
You know I respect your views, but only up to the point until they become personal attacks disrespectful to views of others. If you have point to get across feel free to do it, if you have arguments to back it up, sure go ahead. But never make it personal. Emotion that gets you there simply doesn't belong to the gaming community whose primary goal is to have fun. Everyone slides once in a whole, but cool head is all what it takes for everyone to have fun and good relations with each other.

I mean we all have haters, people who think they know you well enough to hate you and what you stand for, but you should never let them get under your skin. From personal experience, some of them will change their stance once they get to know you better, but you need to show them that better side of yours first.
That's fair.

But why are they allowed personal attacks against me first, but the second I do one back, all hell breaks loose? Double standards. Oh, suddenly they don't like the mirror held in front of their face, do they. Not so nice, is it.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
But why are they allowed personal attacks against me first, but the second I do one back, all hell breaks loose? Double standards. Oh, suddenly they don't like the mirror held in front of their face, do they. Not so nice, is it.
You cannot blame the scorpion for being what it is. I always assume that anyone that outright attacks another is someone with serious self worth issues. If they need so badly to prop themselves up by attempting to tear others down then all I can feel is pity.

Jul 27, 2016
Pretty sure I witnessed you abuse every firefall exploit imaginable.
You were allowed to do it as much as you liked if you reported it to devs which I did.

That's an opportunity to take.

ahhhh thumpers, great times.

The ones I missed out on were BWA because I didn't have good gear to do it and get necro weapons.

LLsGOT

Jul 28, 2016
You always seemed to be defending your opinions rather than your opinions, if that makes sense. Other than that, everyone that was ever a part of the Firefall community is their own unique kind of special and we have Firefall to blame.

I hate you because I found out you're not female like your avatar used to suggest. Wait. Everyones...

Thats right I hate everyone.
Do people who meet you now call you Rhiney, Reeny, or Darkrine?

Jul 27, 2016
You always seemed to be defending your opinions rather than your opinions, if that makes sense. Other than that, everyone that was ever a part of the Firefall community is their own unique kind of special and we have Firefall to blame.
Yeah I have the attitude that I am always correct, it's true. I have developed an ego persona.
Thanks for the post :)

Jul 27, 2016
Link? I need to see this.
That video is created by Erickek, you might know the name. He was a famous troll in the game and actually got along quite well with the devs and various other community members (punk?). After the esports died off he went off to other games, since that's what he was there for was pvp.

Boremac

Jul 27, 2016
I don't hate you. I reserve my hatred for that rare person who inspires me, to preemptively dig a deep hole in the ground in the woods in case the day society breaks down and I can get away with removing them from the gene pool.
Some people waste perfectly good hatred on nonsense. It demeans the word.
Dammit! I wish I had said this first! Congratulations on the perfect reply. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.