Old Firefall players, please respond!

Jul 28, 2016
Old Firefall pilot here. Was one of the community helper guys (got a title and everything) back in the day. Huge Omnidyne fan. Dragonfly, Tigerclaw, Bastion, etc. Suddenly had a pang of nostalgia and decided to check in on Ember.

Honestly I feel like we've been kind of lost in space (the Firefall players). We played the game, experienced the world and lived for the action then one day it was all gone like the Melding suddenly wiping everything off the map. We'll be back to take back what's ours!

Was a huge supporter of Firefall and purchased the digital Deluxe pack. Had the MGV, and everything. Some other glider pack and jump pad I think as well although the pack's name eludes me (not the rocketeer one).

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2020
Firefall was indeed a fun game for the longest time. Played from closed beta until just about the end.

Favorite frames include Recon, Tigerclaw, Arsenal, Nighthawk, and Raptor.

Most memorable moments include;
-Random chosen drop pods spawning in and landing right on top of my head. And no I don't mean ones associated with events. Just the random ones that spawned in the wild back in the early days.
-Thumper parties. What's better than one thumper spawning in a multitude of enemies? Multiple thumpers brought down as close as possible.
-Strafing enemies in the glider
-Taking the time to glide the length of the entire map and making it back to Copacabana without touching the ground.

Good times.

Jul 29, 2016
Oregon
I really enjoyed the original days of Firefall. There were several iterations, and some were better than others. The final release was still fun, and I had every character maxed out. But the original concept of Firefall was the best. It was sad to see the game dwindle and be taken offline. I have been patiently waiting for some time now to see Em8er come to realization. When there is a game available I will be there to help pave the path to release!