Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

PittPyro

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Ark Liege
Feb 24, 2017
Pittsburgh
PittPyro here
I started playing from the start although off and on. I am overseas 6-8 months a year for work but when I was home I loved playing Firefall. Every time I came home and got online it seemed that there was so much that had changed, but I had a good group I played with and played every second I could.
I really enjoyed the AMAZON when it oped up. I know it had its issues with dailies not working but the concept was great. With the whole area under constant siege, never knowing when you logged in if the area that your dailies where would be accessible or if you would have to retake the area before you could complete your tasks was epic. It made it so you didn't want to leave even going in early and having to wait for your dailies to reset. Everyone HAD to work together not just 200 poeple doing their own quests. I was sad when I came home from a job oversea to find that it all had died. Eventually I wasn't even able to log on as my video drivers updated. I figured out that if I reverted my video drivers back I could still log on ....but...it was dead.
Never found a game to replace that really. all others just seem to be missing something. More then that the group I played with kind of fell apart as well. There just wasn't a game we all enjoyed playing together like Firefall. The game was a kind of glue that held us together.
There was that time in the Amazon though.
I really miss that

TheDragonMonkey

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Aug 24, 2016
PittPyro here
I started playing from the start although off and on. I am overseas 6-8 months a year for work but when I was home I loved playing Firefall. Every time I came home and got online it seemed that there was so much that had changed, but I had a good group I played with and played every second I could.
I really enjoyed the AMAZON when it oped up. I know it had its issues with dailies not working but the concept was great. With the whole area under constant siege, never knowing when you logged in if the area that your dailies where would be accessible or if you would have to retake the area before you could complete your tasks was epic. It made it so you didn't want to leave even going in early and having to wait for your dailies to reset. Everyone HAD to work together not just 200 poeple doing their own quests. I was sad when I came home from a job oversea to find that it all had died. Eventually I wasn't even able to log on as my video drivers updated. I figured out that if I reverted my video drivers back I could still log on ....but...it was dead.
Never found a game to replace that really. all others just seem to be missing something. More then that the group I played with kind of fell apart as well. There just wasn't a game we all enjoyed playing together like Firefall. The game was a kind of glue that held us together.
There was that time in the Amazon though.
I really miss that
I agree 100% When the Amazon was open I lived there. I only went to the other places for different stuff like resources then it was back home to the Amazon. And when I say lived there I did. I would get on around 12 noon est and stay on till 8pm. Everyday. You see I am disabled and this is how I relaxed.

I can't wait for Ember to start our new life. I'm sure it will be great.