Official Firefall-Esque ability requests Thread

Discussion in 'General Ember Discussion' started by Ronyn, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Cepheus Antollare

Cepheus Antollare New Member

ok I never asked for afk thumping explicitly or implicitly nor did I ask for turrets to be very powerful, I specifically asked for the removal of the very short duration and self damage due to it making tactical positioning options very limited as the turrets wouldn't last long enough for you to be anywhere that would offer an advantage that wasn't also very close to your turrets. After these two were added in FF I found myself repairing deployables than shooting at anything and unable to jumpjet all over the place drawing aggro away from the turrets and thumper

2. Nalessa

Nalessa Member

Talking about turrets, I'd also like a special mod or crafting option to have a mobile turret(s) instead of just static ones, like the one Mourningstar deploys in the FauFau intro, being able to roam a certain radius around its initial spawnpoint.

3. AdmiralStryker

AdmiralStryker Active Member

That's fine. I never said you asked that(I should have clarified) that was just meant as an aside. They shouldn't damage themselves but they should of course have durations(logical ones, not stupidly short-3-5 minutes?)

As for mobile turrets, maybe. I know that might be a bit of a challenge from an ai standpoint.

4. FutureRetro

FutureRetro New Member

The one thing that got me hooked to the various incarnations of firefall was:

ATMOSPHERE

This means graphics and especially the music. There arenĀ“t many games with an epic soundtrack - and the firefall tunes are still in my mind today.

As for the features: Unlimited Gliding and all the Firecats abilities are on top of my wishlist.

5. A.T.K Raven

A.T.K Raven New Member

Personally i'd love to see the cloaking that the recon had, how it would cloak and then a decoy would run out but without the decoy part...
    Found a video:

6. zdoofop

zdoofop Active Member

how about without the running out instead?

7. A.T.K Raven

A.T.K Raven New Member

Yes, that sounds great