Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
If you guy want to know how crowdfunding curves work, check out kicktraq.com

You see that successful campaigns usually have most of there activity/funding in the first 2-3 days and the last 2-3 days. Everything else in the middle is pretty dead. There are outliers, but this is the typical curve.

That's why generating pre-interest for the KS is so important. The first 48 hours of the campaign will be critical. So getting a "seed" community ready and a demo that backers can show and talk positively about is important. So we're going to do our best to make the demo a lot of fun, even if its a single encounter.

eRuss

Commander
Sep 8, 2016
If you guy want to know how crowdfunding curves work, check out kicktraq.com

You see that successful campaigns usually have most of there activity/funding in the first 2-3 days and the last 2-3 days. Everything else in the middle is pretty dead. There are outliers, but this is the typical curve.

That's why generating pre-interest for the KS is so important. The first 48 hours of the campaign will be critical. So getting a "seed" community ready and a demo that backers can show and talk positively about is important. So we're going to do our best to make the demo a lot of fun, even if its a single encounter.
Best of luck to you

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
TY. I'll also add that with no announced stretch goals, I don't expect a big push at the end of this funding campaign either. That's okay. We don't want to raise more funds at the moment before we deliver some working game assets.

That said, it will be a little while before our next funding round, so if you want the exe's that show off the models we are building, you'd still want to pledge now. Just don't want people to feel left out.

Aug 19, 2016
Adelaide
I'm saving a copy of that. I can see my pledge on it. ;)

On another note, it appear that someone held a last minute Ember party, and everyone got drunk on Emberite and Player One packages.
Ditto, saved a copy of the chart.

I think, one day, we'll all look back, (whilst standing in-game, in front of the founder's wall, no less) and say, yup, I was there at the start :)

Speaking of which, can we somehow get that chart into an in-game asset? as an easter egg? like an in-game tribute to this event? Such that those who are here right now, can visit the site and have a quiet chuckle to themselves, before blasting off in their frames :)

13B

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
I think, one day, we'll all look back, (whilst standing in-game, in front of the founder's wall, no less) and say ...
And while we are standing in front of that founders wall (a monument apparently), it seems that we will be watching a hawk circle overhead. Or so I've heard. A hawk named Typhon.

I do like the idea of the charts becoming easter eggs. Hidden away in plain sight maybe.

Sep 17, 2016
Hooray was a closed beta tester for firefall and gave up on firefall then just heard about this i am so stoked to see ember bring back the game that i once loved to the point of only playing that game

Sep 21, 2016
Same here. Was a Commander Founder in Firefall. Saw that the current stretch goal was closed, so wasnt able to donate in time. Will there be more stretch goals to donate towards at a later time? Would love to see this game work out.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Same here. Was a Commander Founder in Firefall. Saw that the current stretch goal was closed, so wasnt able to donate in time. Will there be more stretch goals to donate towards at a later time? Would love to see this game work out.
This round is over and it will be quite the wait to the next. The team have their hands full with a few awesome things. But don't let that deter you from being active with this community. Near everyone is great around here and definitely lots of fun times. They are all active with us in the community and many announcements and events to partake in. There are lots of links and folks around here to answer any of your questions. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.