Milestone 2 is NOW LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
any idea how long this funding will stay up? I want in but wont be able until tomorrow
15 days funding, with the base funding goal already met. The "Gatestrider" ($100) and above are the only two limited funding pledges. "Gatestrider" is currently at 29/50 pledges. I'm not expecting anyone to go for the $1500 pledge, and I doubt that Grummz is expecting it either. The other pledges are unlimited.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
15 days funding, with the base funding goal already met. The "Gatestrider" ($100) and above are the only two limited funding pledges. "Gatestrider" is currently at 29/50 pledges. I'm not expecting anyone to go for the $1500 pledge, and I doubt that Grummz is expecting it either. The other pledges are unlimited.
Don't underestimate my crazyness xD
I'd do it on the spot, but not without consulting my family first :p

If that perk returns in the 2nd milestone in December or later, then it's not so risky for me :)

Bl4ckhunter

Jul 26, 2016
i'm a bit perplexed about the fact that the only one to give access to the final game is the 1500$ pack, i guess i'll sit this one out and see if the next one inspires me more

Jul 26, 2016
i'm a bit perplexed about the fact that the only one to give access to the final game is the 1500$ pack, i guess i'll sit this one out and see if the next one inspires me more
yeah it is a bit strange that you still have to pay for the game after backing 100 dollar

LSeven

Jul 29, 2016
Woke up, and it's already funded XD Also noticed this funny thing:
The art says it all. Wanna rage against a bad-ass, shape-shifting chrono-morph?! Or figure out what this blood schmear thing is. Uhmmmmmm... Hard choice. Still pondering... #nooffenseguardiansofember

Fac3man

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
how about sharing the last perk with 10 ppl..i mean 1,5k is alot money but if we find 9other ppl to pay 150..would be nice..any ideas how to manage and monitor who paid etc???who would be in?

Done!

Donated 21$.

Because it is my favorite number.

Hope there won't be any issues with my "billing postal code", though. I mean, I gave it, it didn't show any errors, I got the notification for the successful transaction, 5711 HUF, on my phone and it can probably detect my country/region through my card number, so...

Here's hoping all is good.

Happy I could finally donate to something. :D

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Would you like to play a game?

1) Backgammon
2) Poker
3) Falkin's Maze
4) Massive Planetary Wargame

Looks like you guys picked #4! Good choice! We're so excited to share an update with you tomorrow.
Actually I rather like #1...perhaps it should be in the game :D You should totally have Backgammon assets in various places, maybe even player interactable, a game within a game! I also would like to reiterate my previous statement, I would love to see more digital and less physical rewards. Simply because the digital can be part of the game and doesn't cost so much money to produce.

What I would really love is for there to be some tiers that are not massively expensive that allow players to participate in the process. For example I would love to help design a paint scheme for the mech frame over getting a physical art book, or perhaps the chance to contribute some sort of story element (am a hobby writer). I am sure there are lots of different things you could add to your fundraisers to really get people to invest emotionally as well as financially into your game that wouldn't compromise the gameplay itself. I mean honestly the 1,500 dollar investment I think should have allowed the contributor to be part of the design process for an entire map area or dungeon! 1500 is a lot of money after all.

Hans Trom

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Ok, a bit of feedback on the tiers for future rounds:

Drop the $1 one, but give access to the mockup with just the $15 tier.

I see myself getting behind all the drives, but only with $15 each time. With the expected 3-5 rounds that will already be a fair chunk. But if you keep shorting the $15 I will never get access to the mockup, though I am actually doing what you said you wanted: Lower donations, but at a regular frequency.

Optimally, with the ammount of funding rounds you seem to be going for, I would prefer a $10 tier "subscription" that gave you access if you donated in all rounds. :cool:

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.