Milestone 2 is NOW LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harven

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
I will buy the 100 one as soon as I can.

Pretty excited to see this being succesful so far, I thought this ''type'' of game was gone for good. Extremely happy. Firefall was in the best years of my adolescence and now Ember will hopefully be my future. Never seen a game like Firefall (the original one) and altho I thought I would never see it again, Im glad Im wrong af.

My only wish is that I could take all the hundreds of dollars I spent on Firefall and put them here lol.

GO!

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2016
Adelaide
I am not supporting because of those prices. Really? At least 15$ for a model with animations? Also, 35$ for all mock ups is still too much for a lot of people, it's like for a full game. Because, you see, in Poland we actually earn about the same numbers as you in US. With the difference, that we earn in PLN. So you earn about 4x more. With such prices, I cannot support the game at this point. If you'd lower price tags, I would, but currently I am not able to.
Mate, totally get where you're coming from. You can still put in the $1 to show support. I'm sure that every dollar counts.

I'm glad that you are as passionate about supporting this as we are. And we all appreciate that you chip in what you can.

<thumbs up>

Aug 19, 2016
Adelaide
I will buy the 100 one as soon as I can.

Pretty excited to see this being succesful so far, I thought this ''type'' of game was gone for good. Extremely happy. Firefall was in the best years of my adolescence and now Ember will hopefully be my future. Never seen a game like Firefall (the original one) and altho I thought I would never see it again, Im glad Im wrong af.

My only wish is that I could take all the hundreds of dollars I used on Firefall and put them here lol.

GO!
lol..yes.. if I could take every dollar I've spent on Firefall on this, I'd do it in a heart beat.

B

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Would you like to play a game?

1) Backgammon
2) Poker
3) Falkin's Maze
4) Massive Planetary Wargame

Looks like you guys picked #4! Good choice! We're so excited to share an update with you tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for supporting the dream which became a community, which is now a plan and game in production. You made it possible.

Tks to @JoeSolo and @Tommaso for the great work on modeling the THMPR and concept art. Tks to @Ronyn @PlzBanMe and @Nakiato (and his extra videos!) for helping me rewrite the fundraiser to be so much better than it was. Tks to all the folks running Discord chat too....been a great place to hang out.

As you can see, its been a huge group effort. 94% funded. Time to work on some stretch goals!

Jul 27, 2016
So, what exactly happens if a milestone doesn't fund? Will there be more attempts? Other options explored? At what point would the project get dropped?

I'm going to mostly be watching the campaigns themselves more than any other sources and it sounded kinda final. I understand it's a risky endeavor and that my measly $35 wouldn't guarantee me anything, I just would like to know how persistent the project will be. I'd hate to start getting really invested and have everyone suddenly give up.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
So, what exactly happens if a milestone doesn't fund? Will there be more attempts? Other options explored? At what point would the project get dropped?

I'm going to mostly be watching the campaigns themselves more than any other sources and it sounded kinda final. I understand it's a risky endeavor and that my measly $35 wouldn't guarantee me anything, I just would like to know how persistent the project will be. I'd hate to start getting really invested and have everyone suddenly give up.
I believe the real challenge start with the kickstarter. The milestones on indiegogo ain't a problem. The first milestone was 600%,the 2nd already over 100% and still 15 days left (bet it'll reach over 200%)

Status
Not open for further replies.