It's here ladies! Show your magnificient voices!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
THAT EXPLAINS.
LAME ENCODER IS USUALLY STANDARD FOR ME TO INSTALL ON MY PC.
Never knew of this lame thing but i think its good now not sure about the volume but here is a few tries :D

Attachments

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
This makes for great bedtime stories!!!

only suggestion make thump more like THHUMMP but you redeemed yourself @ 16.30 -16.31 weeee :)
Thanks!

I'm no good at actual voice acting or effects, but I had played most of the classes from Firefall and wanted to at least convey some personality. :D

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Em8er3 was beautifully done :D

yeah... so I decided my voice sucks, but after listening to this one I couldn't help giggling a bit so I'll just leave this here. Alas, my serious efforts were all horrible
That was fantastic could imagine a wise bearded pilot saying this :D

This is my Voice! its has been fun to participated. Have a great day! (I dont know why i cant upload the zip or mp3 file, so im posting this video) Thanks for your time!
Thumpr relationship intensifies at 3.05- 3.10 !

The big one at 4.11 - 4.17 this needs to be in the game :D

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
View attachment 3028
What if you used a didgeridoo and recorded your voice wonder how it would sound hmm
If there is no didgerdoo laying around use a kitchen roll tube!
Sad part...... I got one from my last trip to Australia lol. But I have been told that I've got a "good radio voice"? I'll have to try a few and see what happens lol

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I blame you lol

Whelp... here's just a few. Not too much, but if it's good enough or you'd like something else let me know.
"Eyes to the skies people" .... i like you added people couldn't be just one person right!

if you just make the part PEOPLE exaggerated it would sound like your getting their attention
1558870244054.jpeg

It made me think people and eyes

Lets say a vortex appeared in the sky that looked like an eye and suddenly hearing the thunderous sound of the thumpr coming down but with 2 thumprs this quote of eyes to the skies would fit perfectly :D

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
"Eyes to the skies people" .... i like you added people couldn't be just one person right!

if you just make the part PEOPLE exaggerated it would sound like your getting their attention
View attachment 3055

It made me think people and eyes

Lets say a vortex appeared in the sky that looked like an eye and suddenly hearing the thunderous sound of the thumpr coming down but with 2 thumprs this quote of eyes to the skies would fit perfectly :D
lol I'm glad you like it :) I'll have to make that adjustment and do it again!

That is a great visual and I hope they bring SOMETHING similar to that in the game! Let me know what else you'd like and I'll gather those quotes together! :D