Heavy Omniframe model (probably animated later)

Discussion in 'Fan art, Fanfic, and other Fan creations!' started by Terricon4, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member

Extendable lance, chainsaw, shock baton, hooks (grappling), Scythe

2. Death

Death New Member

So are you actually a dev or are these fan made stuff? Still quite new to this forum so..

3. Torgue_Joey

Torgue_Joey Emberite -Death Reaper

NOW I'M DISAPPOINTED. EXPECTING YOU TO COMMENT ON THE SCYTHE.

Just fan made stuff.

Pandagnome and Death like this.
  4. Death

Death New Member

Impressive.

5. Terricon4

Terricon4 Well-Known Member

It's ALL fan art for now. No telling what the future may bring but all the stuff I've done has just been me messing around on my own to date and should not be taken as indicative of actual content Em-8ER will have or its art style or direction.

Death likes this.
  6. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

Pretty cool!!!

7. Death

Death New Member

Scythe... That has to be be a weapon in game.

NanoTechnician and Torgue_Joey like this.
  8. NightStroke

NightStroke Active Member

One weapon I thought up for a Samurai omnimek was a shuriken/melee hybrid.

The weapon extends from one of the mek's forearms and magnetically suspends a shuriken between two prongs that run along the forearm. When LMB is hit, the weapon fires the shuriken. The shuriken(ricochets off of surfaces and goes through enemies) works like a boomerang and will return to the owner after traveling a certain distance. While the shuriken is in flight, energy blades form out of the prongs. When the player clicks LMB with the shuriken in flight, the player does melee attacks with the blade. Using RMB in either mode charges up the relevant weapon.

9. Terricon4

Terricon4 Well-Known Member

"It's not about size, it's about how you use it. That said, once you know how to use it then size sure helps."

[​IMG]

I'm not dead, just busy. Put the hammer and shield in engine and linked up a basic (read as super shitty) swing animation so I can hit stuff. I'll probably upload a video after I add more attack animations (I want to make one where you stand still and spin/grind against the ground in a circle with the hammers engine going full throttle before leaping up into the air and bringing it down on something) and/or more weapons.

10. Arca9

Arca9 New Member

The only thing i can say about the animations (and i am sure they are not finished, so this next sentence doesn't really matter) is they don't seem to have weight to them. It's a giant mech running around, I feel like the stride would be longer and slower, same distance but more weight behind it.

I don't know, nice work though! I am sure that took a while to do :)