FireFall Community Memory Dump

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
TIKI TOWER Dance Parties

BTW DarkB1ke that last one was one you put in to an old thread I started for tiki towers
Hahaha! Yeah sweet, thanks for sharing it :)
Back when people waited for baneclaw to respawn they started stacking and all sorts of shenanigans, making our own fun.

This is clear sign people doesn't read at all the first post in a
Sorry man, I guess people here are just excited for the successor and to remember and share good nostalgic times with others.

Jul 26, 2016
Does people here realize this was supposed to be my own personal thread where I was gonna post my own personal screenshots from FireFall and instead of that it was just hijacked for you all posting things not related with what this thread was supposed to be...

This is clear sign people doesn't read at all the first post in a thread and also doesn't give a cupcake about the feelings of other person.

At this point I'll ask a mod what to do, I could even consider closing and deleting this thread just to start again from scratch if at all...
Maybe next time if you make a topic like this. Call it "Earth Soldier's personal Firefall memory storage" instead of just "memories of firefall" that could help alot. Just ask a mod to turn this topic for everyone and then just make a new thread bro

Fryepod

Jul 26, 2016
Hudson Valley, NY
Hey Guys, there was a little confusion about where the appropriate place to dump Screenshots/Img/Videos from FireFall.

I decided to create this thread to relieve this weight on current and future threads of others.

#FF lives on through our memories. We arise from the very Embers of the Arclight.

*If possible, please don't spam one comment with your entire photo/video library. We know how this clutters things. Drop your content here slowly and overtime to keep the memory alive.

-<3 Fryepod

Last edited:

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
Here's the earliest image I still have from Firefall. Clearing my second P3 with only two people, back in closed beta when we only had two tiers of gear. My squad mate at the time hadn't successfully done them before either.

This was another memorable one. IIRC, the tornado spawned first.

Last edited:
P

PCMasterReece

That UI looks so much better than the one we have now :( They should of kept that

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Hey Guys, there was a little confusion about where the appropriate place to dump Screenshots/Img/Videos from FireFall.

I decided to create this thread to relieve this weight on current and future threads of others.

#FF lives on through our memories. We arise from the very Embers of the Arclight.

*If possible, please don't spam one comment with your entire photo/video library. We know how this clutters things. Drop your content here slowly and overtime to keep the memory alive.

-<3 Fryepod
Just thank you. I'll try to ask a mod to change my thread title.

/salute