Cute, funny stuff spam. (No political stuff)

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
I decided to be thrifty and get whole-grain bread that's 1.5 dollars a loaf. I regret it, there is actually a huge difference between this and whole-grain bread that's 3.5 dollars a loaf.

also stupid human design: I bit my cheek in the far back of the mouth, and it swelled up. now the swelling keeps scraping against a tooth and making itself worse: a self-perpetuating wound. I used to have this problem with my wisdom teeth, but I no longer have wisdom teeth on that side; this is the next tooth over scraping an entirely different bit of tissue.

Jul 26, 2016
I decided to be thrifty and get whole-grain bread that's 1.5 dollars a loaf. I regret it, there is actually a huge difference between this and whole-grain bread that's 3.5 dollars a loaf.

also stupid human design: I bit my cheek in the far back of the mouth, and it swelled up. now the swelling keeps scraping against a tooth and making itself worse: a self-perpetuating wound. I used to have this problem with my wisdom teeth, but I no longer have wisdom teeth on that side; this is the next tooth over scraping an entirely different bit of tissue.
perhaps you need one of these?

just poke some holes out for your eyes, nostrils and ears.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
perhaps you need one of these?

just poke some holes out for your eyes, nostrils and ears.
I have been thinking of getting one of these:

for other reasons.
reflective thing on the nose bridge is stupid, though. shiny things on your face are for blinding other people, not you.

your suggestion looks like it would compress the cheek more, making things worse. I think I'll just soak a tissue in something and insert it between the teeth and cheek.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016

where's the death? also facts about my life are cute and funny. did you know my parrot sometimes wants to sleep on my chair and demands I carry the chair to his cage to drop him off if I want him to sleep there?

also the effort put into creating cool or at least non-threatening respiratory mask design is cute and funny.

also