Cute, funny stuff spam. (No political stuff)

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
also facts about my life are cute and funny.
I wasn't spesifically pointing at you, so don't take it personally even if you like to divulge your personal life in here once in a blue moon or so. That prosthetic and mask on the otherhand would look better in the cool and inspirational thread than on the cute and funny thread though.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
I consider fashion, especially fashion that tries to be cool, to be more 'cute and funny' than 'cool and inspirational'.
someone thought about how to make sport people buy filter masks, and decided "Have the brand logo and product name on it like it's a car, and and the exhaust-valve brand is 'POWA!'"
someone thought about how to make women buy filter masks, and decided "Make it lace, and have one that's white with a red rose on it!"

in a post-apocalyptic sci-fi setting I worked on at like 14, fashion was like now except adding more of the details. there are jackets with two rows of buttons? three rows of buttons! shirt cuffs are a thing? pant cuffs in the same style! not because I thought it would look good, but because these things don't make sense in the first place and it's funny if they're weirder in the future.

I searched for button-up pants:

it's nice that they're trying to make practical items for people who mind looking weird, and I might buy some, but it also feels like we're living in satire written by a child, and I love it. and that's not because it's cool or inspirational.

I agree the prosthetic might be more cool/inspirational; it's different when it's art or custom made for a specific person. the toes are a bit much, though.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
also the reply thing wasn't a demand for a response, I thought it would be a good idea to pull the "reply" button to the post instead of doing a normal reply to a post with a video, like this: Reply Edit DeleteReport

but just editing the post you reply to works fine.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

To impress the opposite we follow the true and tried technique of this bird:
1) clean your stage/room
2) Do a emphatic dance while she watches
3) Sit on your partner and flap your arms
4) Approval is recognized go get some grub its a long day

Aug 3, 2016
France
Look test window lol hahahahaha

And imagine you fall in water the door blocked, and you want to go out ??? impossible !!! This car never could pass the European test.
if glass arent soo strong it's for securite of passegers ;-)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Look test window lol hahahahaha

And imagine you fall in water the door blocked, and you want to go out ??? impossible !!! This car never could pass the European test.
if glass arent soo strong it's for securite of passegers ;-)
I guess there is more incidents of stray bullets than going under water over there, but they could use ejector seats that launch them up but if it was under a bridge or tunnel that could be an issue hmm

Aug 3, 2016
France
I guess there is more incidents of stray bullets than going under water over there
You think like an American, where weapons are common and attacks or stray bullets are common, but 90% of the world does not have access to weapons in their country, and all the better, have seen the result, 3 armed attacks fires against the population in France in 5 years, against more than 1500 in the us ;-)

she thinks a spider is riding on her leg
https://www.viously.com/madame-delire/WgCGmq2dqsT

Last edited: