Cute, funny stuff spam. (No political stuff)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
You think like an American, where weapons are common and attacks or stray bullets are common, but 90% of the world does not have access to weapons in their country, and all the better, have seen the result, 3 armed attacks fires against the population in France in 5 years, against more than 1500 in the us ;-)

she thinks a spider is riding on her leg
https://www.viously.com/madame-delire/WgCGmq2dqsT
As a none american who thinks like an american but also thinks like a european/asian but can think like an alien as well believe cars should have options.

I want a car that plays 80s music horn of various kind with each press of the horn so it is not the same.
Also want a drone pod where i can launch drones to bug gun shooters while i escape my drones would shoot peas at them giving them vital nutrients as well as record their angry faces that is sent live on an alternative youtube called crimeyou.

In the future cars could eat bullets the more shoots taken the more kinetic energy powers the bullet eater that nom nom nom and fired out as a big metal screen.

Also i think cars should have double glazed and triple glazed windows like houses and you have to have a key to open it but the windows could still crack however it could stop bullets but if you ask the car as owner the smarts in the car would plop the windows out creating an escape or for vegetable owners to pour vegetables in your car.

Aug 3, 2016
France
Dear @Pandagnome ,

it would be easier to buy a tank ;-)

imagine, you have an accident by the side, the car catches fire, your door is blocked, the glass has resisted, super !!! And now how do you get out of your car on fire ??? oh yes you will go out (by the morgue) like a saussice too burned.
And if you live in Florida or in a country with the sea next, you find yourself drowned without being able to break the windows.
In Europe, armored cars are not insured for people inside, they are only insured for outsiders for the damage you do to others. Because you put yourself even in danger by increasing the resistance of your vehicle, which is not recognized by the road safety oragnismes.
Same for the horn, in Europe it's forbidden.

On the other hand nothing forbids to dream ;-)

maybe you could bye this car, the marauder

:eek::Do_O