Backer Titles coming Online!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Cadbane, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Zero

Zero Firstclaimer

@Ronyn i am still waiting on a reply to my reply of the email that you sent out not sure if you are still going through them or not just would like to know
  2. Crimson

Crimson New Member Base Commander

Looks like you got your title?
    Mahdi likes this.
  3. Pyreflie

Pyreflie Deepscanner

thanks for the quick work @Ronyn
    Mahdi likes this.
  4. Zero

Zero Firstclaimer

awsome quick work @Ronyn just would have liked to be alerted about it in some way but not matter also if i already had it when i posted that its because i did not get notified sorry if i already had it but thanks again
    Mahdi likes this.
  5. ChinoGreen

ChinoGreen Firstclaimer

Mahdi likes this.
  6. Oden

Oden Deepscanner Base Commander

Testing to see if it works. I did not get any E-mail there i can click on. :(
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  7. MashiroSora

MashiroSora Deepscanner

testing aswell

Edit: nope :/ i still dont have my title, even though i got the mail and answered it.
  8. Zednel

Zednel Firstclaimer - Emberite

It was the same for me.

Just PM Ronyn.
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Mahdi likes this.
  9. Terricon4

Terricon4 Well-Known Member Base Commander

Yay! No title, to be honest the more I see that bright blue bar around the more I like just having simple old grey "Well-Known Member" being under my name instead.

Edit2: Dammit! I am conflicted about this now....
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Fabricio21RJ and Mahdi like this.
  10. scott walker

scott walker Deepscanner

Just got round to claiming my title and also first post been lurking in background watching the updates.
    Mahdi likes this.
  11. Ironside

Ironside Firstclaimer

I backed in the indie gogo this last fundraiser x2 and won a pack during a community outreach(ie 3 accounts). I've tried to reach out on discord to Ronyn, but still recieved nothing. I know the money was taken but haven't seen anything come in email.

I've already checked in spam, junk, ect, ect. It simply is not there.
  12. Terib.Shadow

Terib.Shadow Well-Known Member Greeter Omni Ace

@Ronyn Get over here, stuff only you can handle.

No worries mate, Ronyn will take care of stuff, i do recommend PMing him on discord again with the issue and your email, along with your donator rank.
    Mahdi likes this.
  13. Ronyn

Ronyn Deepstryker Community Manager

@Ironside I've already sent you a PM, we will get you sorted!
  14. IRSDV

IRSDV Deepscanner

I have the same trouble i also have sent a message to mark but i'm still waiting for a response.
  15. Mark101

Mark101 Terraformer

As topic says..actually i see only "new member" but i donated more then 50 Dollers.
  16. Flyinfox

Flyinfox Tsi-Hu Hunter

Looks awesome
    Mahdi likes this.
  17. sgghostrider

sgghostrider Deepscanner

Are they still sending mails? because a month has passed since then and i didn't received anything yet either... i know they said the mails was being sended one by one manually, but i think a month should have been enough imho... :D
  18. Brandon

Brandon New Member

I funded during Indiegogo a while back and also never received an email oh well also linked my Firefall account but not sure if it went through
  19. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member Happy Kaiju

I had an issue with my mails going into my spam folder, and so added the address to friends list so that it would appear in inbox.

Would wait a bit more since already posted here, its a busy time & eventually everyone will get their email and stuff.

Otherwise could try sending a message in the em8er discord channel?
    Mahdi and DinsdaleP13 like this.
  20. YumYums

YumYums Tsi-Hu Hunter

Testing for Title...

EDIT: Sweet :D
    Mahdi likes this.