Backer Titles coming Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadbane

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
I have not received an email to link my account to the forum title and such I donated for. Can anyone direct me how to accomplish this?

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Greetings Reapers,

By now, most of you have received an email with a link to get your titles. All you have to do is click on it, and the appropriate titles will be applied to your account. Special thanks to our man @Fillmore for making an awesome script that made it possible!

There are still some folks out there who didn't get any emails with Links. This means we still have a question or two to ask you, so expect an email from me tomorrow.

Note: As of yet the new ribbons have not been color coded, they will be soon. Also, if anyone would like some of the their additional titles put back into their name, let me know here! Also, expect things to need a few manual adjustments here and there.

That's it for now Reapers. Stay with us, things are ramping up!
- Ronyn

Update: Ribbons received their color, Email to verify the remaining accounts have been sent out this morning! 7/27/17.

Note: Everyone, please remember that only scout level and above are eligible for forum titles. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/em-8er-mech-vs-kaiju-wargame-m3-milestone#/

Adrian

Terraformer
Jul 26, 2016
Brasov
Ohh. so we were meant to lose the other titles when claiming. ok, now i get it.
Also, if anyone would like some of the their additional titles put back into their name, let me know here!
I don't know what's the limit on titles. If it's one i prefer to have T.H.M.P.R.
If it's two i'd prefer to go back to T.H.M.P.R. - Emberite.

Deepscanner sound cool, but i loved thumpers and thumping back in FF and i prefer that one.

Dracomon

Base Commander
Ark Liege
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Martinique
It's here, baby! Wooohooo! Gaze upon my beautiful title!! #Deepstrike #Upallnighttogetdeepstrike #Reaperinthestreetsdeepstrikeinthesheets

Status
Not open for further replies.