Backer Titles coming Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Firstclaimer
Jun 20, 2017
@Ronyn i am still waiting on a reply to my reply of the email that you sent out not sure if you are still going through them or not just would like to know

Zero

Firstclaimer
Jun 20, 2017
awsome quick work @Ronyn just would have liked to be alerted about it in some way but not matter also if i already had it when i posted that its because i did not get notified sorry if i already had it but thanks again

Oden

Base Commander
Base Commander
Aug 2, 2016
Testing to see if it works. I did not get any E-mail there i can click on. :(

Last edited:

Ironside

Firstclaimer
Feb 20, 2017
hello,

I backed in the indie gogo this last fundraiser x2 and won a pack during a community outreach(ie 3 accounts). I've tried to reach out on discord to Ronyn, but still recieved nothing. I know the money was taken but haven't seen anything come in email.

I've already checked in spam, junk, ect, ect. It simply is not there.

sgghostrider

Firstclaimer
Jul 28, 2016
Are they still sending mails? because a month has passed since then and i didn't received anything yet either... i know they said the mails was being sended one by one manually, but i think a month should have been enough imho... :D

Brandon

Commander
Jul 29, 2016
I funded during Indiegogo a while back and also never received an email oh well also linked my Firefall account but not sure if it went through

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I had an issue with my mails going into my spam folder, and so added the address to friends list so that it would appear in inbox.

Would wait a bit more since already posted here, its a busy time & eventually everyone will get their email and stuff.

Otherwise could try sending a message in the em8er discord channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.