Anime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
I agree, but still 2nd season didnt fall short. The secondd part of the 2nd season was kinda *out of place* but that was realy more in tune with the whole swords *thing*. I think that the GGO story would have been better as standalone. But fun none the less :)
In the second season they were about to kill sinon tho
*meh* Didn't care much for her character.

Jul 26, 2016
SAO first season was great. There was a lot of mystery and drama with their lives on the line... but the rest of the seasons are not so great, there's no danger anymore.
Kirito is awesome, solo player, just like me.
SAO was awesome in it's first arc during the first season. The second arc where they made Asuna feel so weak that it was a disappointment, for me and many other fans (why bring in the creepy rapist, Poor Asuna). Season 2 was great, we met Best Girl Sinon and the fact there was people killing others in game because of competition was the danger there (but also again, why bring in the creepy rapist. Poor Sinon). The "Mother's Rosario" arc of season 2 was just sad especially if you read the light novels which go a lot more in depth with that "Mother's Rosario" arc

DemonSlayer873

Jul 27, 2016
Varna, Bulgaria
SAO was awesome in it's first arc during the first season. The second arc where they made Asuna feel so weak that it was a disappointment, for me and many other fans (why bring in the creepy rapist, Poor Asuna). Season 2 was great, we met Best Girl Sinon and the fact there was people killing others in game because of competition was the danger there (but also again, why bring in the creepy rapist. Poor Sinon). The "Mother's Rosario" arc of season 2 was just sad especially if you read the light novels which go a lot more in depth with that "Mother's Rosario" arc
The drama in the second arc of the second season ruined it for me

Hotshot007

Jul 27, 2016
Wherever my butt is currently
I would just like to raise my opinion that personally both seasons were absolutely terrible and Sao is arguably one of the worst series in total as a light novel manga or anime to ever exist and is one of the key reasons why the anime industry leans on recycled rehashed and terrible ideas and sexual plots to sell what it wants as opposed to really pushing the art form I mean it certainly didn't start with Sao but it's the one that popularized the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.