Anime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
You guys are so fancy... I just have a wallpaper folder of various anime hotties set to change images every 30 seconds...

Yum Yums

Aug 6, 2016
What the first commentor said, DarkByke, I recommend Code Geass. That's a show I wish I could forget about and watch it all over again. its art style is a bit unique, but the story is great, and can't tell ya much more without spoiling it, gotta watch it.

Wintersiege

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Hebron, ND USA
One of the best series I have watched! Dialogue heavy to the point that I have to rewind to read the subtitles at times but very worth if regardless. That scene is one of the best, right up there with

Wintersiege

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Hebron, ND USA
I am currently on episode of 20 out of 26 of Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom (Dub) and its been pretty amazing thus far! I personally enjoy most any anime genre if done well but I must say its nice to watch something a little more serious than your typical Rom/Com or Harem/Ecchi (of which I love both). I would say this anime is most similar to Black Lagoon out of anything I have watched, so if you enjoed Revy kicking ass, I think you would also enjoy Phamtom: Requiem for the Phantom.

Status
Not open for further replies.