Anime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doty

Veteran
Jul 27, 2016
Oh, there's just too many to recommend.
Try Tokyo Ghoul, Charlotte, Hunter x Hunter, Your Lie In April, Angel Beats, Code Geass, Darker Than Black, Phantom Requiem for the Phantom, Deadman Wonderland, Hellsing, Gantz.
I have much much more, if you need any others then hit me up.

Wintersiege

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Hebron, ND USA
Charlotte and Angel Beats were both so good with amazing music too boot! I have the OP of Charlotte and the entire Angle Beats soundtracks downloaded. I really want to watch Your Lie in April but I am still recovering from Plastic Memories (can only watch sad anime so often). Long live Lelouch!

Looking at your list if you enjoyed Steins;Gate you may check out Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes as they are from the same studio and/or alternate world lines. I found Robotics;Notes very enjoyable.

doty

Veteran
Jul 27, 2016
Charlotte and Angel Beats were both so good with amazing music too boot! I have the OP of Charlotte and the entire Angle Beats soundtracks downloaded. I really want to watch Your Lie in April but I am still recovering from Plastic Memories (can only watch sad anime so often). Long live Lelouch!

Looking at your list if you enjoyed Steins;Gate you may check out Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes as they are from the same studio and/or alternate world lines. I found Robotics;Notes very enjoyable.
I watched Your Lie In April twice, had something in my eye both times ●︿●

P

PCMasterReece

I recommend almost everything on my bookmark list :p https://kissanime.to/MyList/804595

Just if you want to watch it "legally" I guess you can search crunchyroll or funimation :p

Also Tokyo Ghoul, Another, Blood-C, and Parasyte are great, you will most likely love them if you liked Mirai Nikki.

There is also Big Order, same creators as Mirai Nikki. So again, if you liked that, you will love Big Order.

If you like comedy, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Shimoneta, Sabagebu!, and WATAMOTE are hilarious.

Wintersiege

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Hebron, ND USA
Well some of my favorites are GATE (duh), So I dont have many friends, Spice and Wolf, Ga-Rei: Zero, A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun, Steins; Gate, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, RWBY, and My Romantic Teen Comedy SNAFU. I think I am well over 250 series watched at this point and there would be simply too many great anime to recommed to anyone honestly but the above ones stand out whenever I do get asked for favorites.

Also sorry if using the English names for anime bothers ya! You can find the JPN names easy enough using the old Google.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Ahh hell. No idea where to begin with a list. For my personal favorites though...

Series: Last Exile
Movie: Princess Mononoke

I have actually fallen behind on anime due to real life scheduling.

Status
Not open for further replies.