Old Firefall players, please respond!

Jul 26, 2016
Germany
Hello everyone!
We have Ember forums now, I'd like (and possibly some other people) to know who can I meet from Firefall.

All ARES Pilots, please respond!

Vedemin reporting!
Hello,

my ingame name was RobMorane and I would really like to hear form some of the Players I had on my friends list in Firefall and maybe play Em8er together? :D

227700_screenshots_2016-02-19_00002.jpg

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
Hey fellow Ares Pilots, My in game name was Rawgi and i mostly played a Mammoth frame. At the last I was usually at Tecumseh. I will keep my player Rawgi and hope too see some of you again in Em-8er.
As I remember names I will try to post back and give a hi and Thanks for all the help I received in FireFall. Some may remember my exwife and I played together for a time too. Also if you get a chance, Whizzbang wrote a book about some of the game, but Red5 made him leave out references to the game directly. The book is called Battleframe and is pretty good, think you can get it on Amazon. I forgot to let you know the guy's name is Michael Gilmore, he wrote the book Battleframe.

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Oh man I miss Firefall so much...it will be years before this is ready....and its not going to be anything like the old Firefall...sorry not trying to be a downer but its just how I feel...but checking in and hoping for the best :)
You are absolutely correct. This is NOT Firefall 2.0. This is Em-8ER, the Spiritual Successor of Firefall.

Em-8ER WILL be focused on these major aspects of Firefall: Massive Invasions and Thumping/Crafting; and it will have gliding and jet-packing. There will be tiers similar to Beta. Em-8ER will also have a more realistic looking art style than Firefall did.

The Omniframes will be user built; you slot the abilities and weapons you want.

If you have any more questions and/or concerns about Em-8ER, write them down and bring them with you to the next Chief Chat!

The next Chief Chat will be on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 4 pm PST.

[That is approximately 21.5 hours from the time this reply is posted].

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
You are absolutely correct. This is NOT Firefall 2.0. This is Em-8ER, the Spiritual Successor of Firefall.

Em-8ER WILL be focused on these major aspects of Firefall: Massive Invasions and Thumping/Crafting; and it will have gliding and jet-packing. There will be tiers similar to Beta. Em-8ER will also have a more realistic looking art style than Firefall did.

Am seriously hoping for "space to fly" n "right click to make dems exposioiinss happens"