Will Aero make a return in Em-8er ?

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
one thing I wanted to know. are we gonna get to actually meet her and have some kind of dialog about firefall? some unique dialog about what happened? kinda joking about it all? I wish you guys would do that with some of the old characters, if you have any others in ember.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
one thing I wanted to know. are we gonna get to actually meet her and have some kind of dialog about firefall? some unique dialog about what happened? kinda joking about it all? I wish you guys would do that with some of the old characters, if you have any others in ember.
This would be great they would have community join in with questions and lucky winners will get to wear a mech and be the face of em8er!
Also there will be battle of the mechs where ingame there are minature mechs running around starting fights in the game and everyone has to beat them up before its too late

while the guest and host dance off in their mech outfits but when they stop dancing the mini mechs vanish from the game points are collected up and this goes towards reputation points.

The rep points can be used for real stuff like discount to go to em8ercon, or purchasing an item ingame depending on how much rep points you have and even karaoke with dev/guest that is recorded on mp3 or put on special edition GOLD CD signed by the team with a picture of them eating a mic and the em8er logo in the corner!