Will Aero make a return in Em-8er ?

Result

Mar 7, 2018
I was just thinking, will Aero come back as an assistant/adjutant in Em-8er ?

I really liked her in Firefall, even though she never stopped talking.

If not her, maybe a AI can fill up her position, I would like to see what you guys think !

Daynen

Aug 3, 2016
Aero's voice acting was, for the most part, one of the best delivered sets of lines in Firefall. Some of the characters were nerve-grating at times, but by and large, Firefall had quality voice acting--and I'm picky about my voice acting. I will call out even the best mediocre acting when I hear fakeness or card-reading, believe me. Getting her back is good move.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Laura Post (the voice for Aero) has been confirmed. As to what her in game name will be remains to be seen.
Yes indeed Ms. Laura Post has been confirmed. She will be doing a character in EM-8ER as well as an NPC, if I recall correctly. Aha, here is the quote from the #devtracker channel in Discord:
Grummz: Hello @everyone AERO IS CONFIRMED! Laura Post has agreed to do the voice of Omniframe OP-AI and another NPC in game!

I miss hearing, "Let's gribbit and go Boss." :D

Yep don't know her in-game name yet...but...Oilspill will return as Petro Slick :)
I bet Oilspill and Petroslick are distant relatives of some kind. :D

8 FOR EM-8ER :cool::cool::cool:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
@MattHunX I believe Grummz has said Laura Post used a Brazilian accent. I love Aero's accent too. :)

Now El Terramoto (aka: El Terrormotormouth)? He drove me CRAZY with his smack talk. But I loved hearing his voice; and I always talked smack right back to him. "You're calling ME idiota? YOU are the idiota, you don't do anything but stand in a bar all day talking smack!" :D;)

@MattHunX I believe Grummz has said Laura Post used a Brazilian accent. I love Aero's accent too. :)

Now El Terramoto (aka: El Terrormotormouth)? He drove me CRAZY with his smack talk. But I loved hearing his voice; and I always talked smack right back to him. "You're calling ME idiota? YOU are the idiota, you don't do anything but stand in a bar all day talking smack!" :D;)

Well, I know it was supposed to be Brazilian, but in another thread, we got into sort of an argument with a member who said it wasn't that, at all. That it was just a bad attempt or a caricature of a Brazilian accent. I love it, no matter what accent it's supposed to be.

I'd love to have an AI, Like:
"energy critical
Pilot down
ammo depleted
Marker set (map)
Class C kaiju detected
large presence lifeforms closing the vicinity
calling mech"
As a basic robot or female voice.
Other AIs available on the market like UT2004 announcers ^.^
I quite liked the voice of that female AI Operating System the players could acquire through a mission in the Copa area. Would be neat to have an option for either a male or female AI voice to be talking to us (besides whatever role Aero's voice-actress will fill).

d1g

Sep 20, 2017
agreed. also..i forgot the npc's name, there was a chain and a title ... Cognac was it? but i want my "Cupcake" title back XD