What's the motivation here?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
something to keep in mind is game development takes AGES sometimes. if im correct took 8 to 10 years for the latest grand theft auto to be made and most of it the gaming community did not even know. heck how long did it take tf2 to be made? it takes a dam long time and biggest issue and cost is art.
:O that is along time by that time mechs could already be patrolling our streets!

:O that is along time by that time mechs could already be patrolling our streets!
I know I know, but it really does take a considerable amount of time for a game to be made sometimes.
Also ok this time I used google and it only took 5 years? Started 2008 ended 2013. A lot shorter then I said cause me being silly but heres the kicker. 1000 people worked on it. So ya that's a bit of a difference. now Em8-er is not going to have all the stuff that would take time in GTA but it is still going to take a good good amount of time to finish.
Im mostly making these post so the omg people who are freaking out cause its not done well know GAMES TAKE A LONG TIME TO MAKE depending on scale.
I will wait for it, support it, and play once its here.

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
It also helps if there is a big company with lots of staff working on it.

Staff must wear combat shorts, have long hair or at least a small man bun, beards are a definite bonus.
If it were the UK then the staff should have their own CAMERA mug with their name on it behind the bar and eat their food off a pewter plate.

@Grummz can you confirm the beard/combat shorts ratio to staff members please?

its an important metric

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
If i was chieftan make fancy dress costumes and onesie's mandatory !

As gordro noted beards can help and stroking such beards reduces stress by 52.3%

An initiation for all workers and everyone must involve in a some mech dance ritual to become part of the em8er family.
If you fail to impress you are sent to the kaiju room where kaiju's roam and do admin work :O

Lunch time is picnic time everyday all year round even in the rain there will be big gazebo and an em8er flag.

Em8er team must bring a pet each friday for show and tell day if its not a pet it could be an object
if you run out of things for show and tell you may recite a poem